• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
It's 2:30 a.m. in France and I'm going to throw myself off a 20-story roof/terrace (60 meters) between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m....the closer it gets, the less I want to and the more afraid I am... but this may be a unique and rare opportunity...and if I don't do it I will be disappointed and in 1 week I will have the same incurable psychological problems.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Wish you a safe and peaceful journey ❤️ It's such a scary method for me, but you won't be able to feel scared anymore if it works.

I saw another thread that says falling backwards helps with the nervousness.

And if you change your mind, we're always here~

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je vous souhaite un voyage sûr et paisible. ❤️C'est une méthode tellement effrayante pour moi, mais vous ne pourrez plus avoir peur si cela fonctionne.

J'ai vu un autre fil qui dit que tomber en arrière aide à lutter contre la nervosité.

Et si tu changes d'avis, nous sommes toujours là~
Thanks🙏🙏🙏
@vak 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and vak
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je ne dors pas et je pars dans 9 hours du matin

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
It's okay if you decide you're not ready. If you're feeling scared or apprehensive, maybe this just isn't your time. You shouldn't take your life just because you don't think you'll have another chance (there will always be other opportunities). You should only do something so final if you're sure. Absolutely sure.

If you do decide this is your moment, I wish you peace.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
username/post combo is astounding for sure

It's okay if you decide you're not ready. If you're feeling scared or apprehensive, maybe this just isn't your time. You shouldn't take your life just because you don't think you'll have another chance (there will always be other opportunities). You should only do something so final if you're sure. Absolutely sure.

If you do decide this is your moment, I wish you peace.
this^ its ok to not be ready. rushing out of life unprepared seems a shame for the world, but whatever happens, any choice you make, i hope you find peace 🖤

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
It's 2:30 a.m. in France and I'm going to throw myself off a 20-story roof/terrace (60 meters) between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m....the closer it gets, the less I want to and the more afraid I am... but this may be a unique and rare opportunity...and if I don't do it I will be disappointed and in 1 week I will have the same incurable psychological problems.
Are you sure about this method? I'd be concerned about landing on someone and killing them too if it were me.

Wishing you peace and happiness.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck! I hope you find freedom & peace.

leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
I cant
I do not want anymore
I do not want anymore
I do not want anymore
Si tu ne le sens pas, ne fais rien.
Prend le temps d'admirer la vue de cette hauteur. Remplir tes poumons de l'air frais. Ressentir ce que c'est que d'être en vie encore un peu. Car une fois parti, tu ne le pourras plus.
Si après un moment tu n'arrives pas à sauter, rentre. Tu pourras toujours le faire une autre fois. Ou jamais si l'a vie te paraît plaisante à nouveau.
En tout cas, ne te force pas.

Et si tu veux retenter une autre fois, je te recommanderais aussi de peut-être le faire plus tôt quand il fait encore sombre. Pour éviter de tomber sur quelqu'un mais aussi de t'assurer que personne ne te retrouvera avant un moment.

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
I cant
I do not want anymore
I do not want anymore
I do not want anymore
I think it's the right choice not to jump. Sixty meters sounds very high, but are you sure that would be high enough to die instantly?

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Have a peaceful and safe journey through this, I hope you achieve freedom from you're pain and suffering 🧡 wishing you a painless experience

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I hope the best for you, if you're not sure then don't rush it but if the pain was unbearable then i wish you peace

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Im safe
I'm still alive...as soon as I looked down from above, I had this feeling of wanting to live...that everything couldn't stop so quickly. The survival instinct is much too strong for me with this method. This is the 2nd time I've let go (last year June 2023) the problem is that the guard who opened the terrace for me will probably no longer do so because of a Facebook message that I left and saw one of his friends who alerted him, he understood the risk of suicide and the guard panicked. he hadn't seen the text saying I was thanking him and going home so this method lethal at 95/100 I lost it I will no longer be able to use it. the guard understood that there was a suicidal risk

Last edited:
B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
Fighting SI when it comes to jumping is really hard, I'm sorry for you.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Im safe
I'm still alive...as soon as I looked down from above, I had this feeling of wanting to live...that everything couldn't stop so quickly. The survival instinct is much too strong for me with this method. This is the 2nd time I've let go (last year June 2023) the problem is that the guard who opened the terrace for me will probably no longer do so because of a Facebook message that I left and saw one of his friends who alerted him, he understood the risk of suicide and the guard panicked. he hadn't seen the text saying I was thanking him and going home so this method lethal at 95/100 I lost it I will no longer be able to use it. the guard understood that there was a suicidal risk
Take a few days to calm down and think over what happened. Then you can start thinking about your future. Do you want to try to make something of life? Or do you plan to try again to ctb? If the latter, perhaps you need to use a different method.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Im safe
Tonight i did not want to write anything because i didn't want to interfere with your choice, but you can try to get SN from PL since you are in Europe. IMO it is a more calm and easy way to CTB, since it has way less suspense.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Ce soir, je ne voulais rien écrire car je ne voulais pas interférer avec votre choix, mais vous pouvez essayer d'obtenir SN auprès de PL puisque vous êtes en Europe. OMI, c'est un moyen plus calme et plus facile de CTB, car il y a beaucoup moins de suspense.
I had 2 boxes of sn from December 2020 and March 2021 that I threw away (during a period when I was better).

I find the screen scary because some people have woken up...and not from pain but from discomfort. and what's more, just the fact that my head is spinning a little when I've been drinking stresses me out, so the side effects described are stressful...

the best would be hanging but I'm afraid that my beam at home will give out and I'm very bad at knots...partial hanging. do not work.

the best would be a gun in the mouth but
with my pbs shrinks it's impossible to get a license.

if I lived 24 hours a day on the 20th floor it would be easier to do impulsively in a moment of distress but planning a niche would be hard...when I arrived I just saw the magnificent landscape and the desire to live.😐

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
It would be enough.
Yeah I thought so too until I saw the photo. Maybe it's just the fear of looking straight down at that. At least if there's a nice view, maybe it could distract you before you do it. I think it'd maybe take a good few drinks to push through with this method.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah I thought so too until I saw the photo. Maybe it's just the fear of looking straight down at that. At least if there's a nice view, maybe it could distract you before you do it. I think it'd maybe take a good few drinks to push through with this method.
It's one method I could never use. I did a lot of mountaineering when I was younger, and my brain is now conditioned to try hard not to fall off things.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I had taken things to relax but instead of helping me jump it made me appreciate the things in life when I was up there (breathing the air, beautiful scenery, thinking about pleasant things).

In short, I'm at the same point as last June, disappointed not to have been able to jump. I didn't even hesitate, I knew straight away that it was going to be no

So sad...😩😩😩😩

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
I had taken things to relax but instead of helping me jump it made me appreciate the things in life when I was up there (breathing the air, beautiful scenery, thinking about pleasant things).

In short, I'm at the same point as last June, disappointed not to have been able to jump. I didn't even hesitate, I knew straight away that it was going to be no

So sad...😩😩😩😩
Remember it is always your choice. You're the most important one in your own situation and your the only one who controls you. Hope you feel better.