AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
-Should I lock my bedroom door to prevent being found before I ctb? I don't want to freak my mum out by suddenly locking it and it will probably cause some trouble knocking it down.
-I'll be using Alzolam as my benzo so any advice on the dosage/ regime?
-Doing the 48-hour fast, thinking of doing 24 wet and 24 dry. Is this a good idea?
-Are there any other minor details that I should keep in mind?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
There's no need to fast for that long

B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
-Should I lock my bedroom door to prevent being found before I ctb?
Since it's possible you'll be making noises (convulsions, death rattles, vomitting), I don't know if locking your door will change anything if you made loud noises during the process because if your mother is worried, she might call for help with or without your door closed.
-I'll be using Alzolam as my benzo so any advice on the dosage/ regime?
I guess @Goku Black has some knowledge I don't have yet here.
-Are there any other minor details that I should keep in mind?
You don't have antiemetic?

D

Deleted member 65988

My advise in terms of the Benzos is to keep it simple, if you dont have a built tolerance to it then take normal dose to relax you, I did opt for a higher dose to achieve blackout and help facilitate unconsciousness but for the sake of potentially vomiting your 1st glass, it'd be better to be still focused on it and not too out of it to not take the 2nd glass but hopefully you won't need to.
Doing the 48-hour fast, thinking of doing 24 wet and 24 dry. Is this a good idea?
hmmm I'm not sure about this but as long as there's a dry fast 3 hrs before sn then that's fine.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
Since it's possible you'll be making noises (convulsions, death rattles, vomitting), I don't know if locking your door will change anything if you made loud noises during the process because if your mother is worried, she might call for help with or without your door closed.

I guess @Goku Black has some knowledge I don't have yet here.

You don't have antiemetic?
I do have AE, just fasting as a precaution against vomiting

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and boddibo