• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I haven't exactly been vocal about my plan to ctb on this forum , but I thought if I put it into words here it may help me ease my mind more about it.
I live with my old man , just the 2 of us. He's going overseas in the next couple of months time, and i plan on taking my N while he's away . Plenty of alone time undisturbed for N to work it's magic. Have meto, Dramamine for a back up and some phenytoin ( dilantin) .
Besides someone coming to find me too soon, which won't happen as noone visits us , what else could go wrong?
The 2 bottles of N are from 2018, I'm 90kg male and 42 years old. Will this amount suffice ? Does phenytoin really help potentiate the N? I'll be taking a shot of liqueur after the N also.
How do I lie down after drinking the N? Flat on my back ? Slightly elevated ?
If anyone can think of whatever else that needs to be done or mentioned please tell me.
My physical and mental conditions are getting worse with age and time , I need the courage to end this . I cbf anymore with this miserable pointless existence
I forgot to also mention I have amitriptyline on hand also which I'm planning on taking before the N also

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Whatever you choose to do good luck and hope it brings you peace and free from suffering in this pointless nightmare called life

Reactions: davidtorez
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry I can't be of much help, as i don't know much about N except day dreaming about it but i hope it all goes well for you and you find your peace ❤️

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Nembutal in liquid form should preferably be injected. There is the risk of vomiting when ingested orally. Barbiturate testing is important, ensuring that the substance is what it says it is. To be sure to die, the method should also be combined with a plastic bag over the head. I wish you the best of luck.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Nembutal in liquid form should preferably be injected. There is the risk of vomiting when ingested orally. Barbiturate testing is important, ensuring that the substance is what it says it is. To be sure to die, the method should also be combined with a plastic bag over the head. I wish you the best of luck.
How can you inject 200ml of barbiturates inside your vein/muscle? You would need a huuuuuuge syringe. And you would most likely pass out before injecting it all.

S8aca91b44b9445cf9f9dc6ba378d4c33E.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
How can you inject 200ml of barbiturates inside your vein/muscle? You would need a huuuuuuge syringe. And you would most likely pass out before injecting it all.

S8aca91b44b9445cf9f9dc6ba378d4c33E.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp
I kinda laugh when people propose self-injecting 100s of mls of fluid in threads. It's really not feasible for home use for the average person with no medical training and without professional help. You'd need an infusion set up or a big syringe driver, learn to place a cannula etc. It's not just a case of jabbing yourself and bam.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
The 'lady Apple' helped somebody here with that, maybe you could look up their forum name, it was pretty recent. Anyway the person she talked about drank it. I don't think injection is reasonable either, like some others have said. Drinking it worked for the other person, there's probably more specific details on that thread. Also, I've had on hand phenobarbital in single dose syringes of about 3 ml from a vet for other purposes, and one of the syringes was about 6 years old at one point, and I asked him if it would still work and they said definitely fwiw.

***I had to edit the time scale, I thought it was 4 years, but now I realize it had actually been 6 years that the phenobarbital sat. So, I guess those kind of chemicals can be quite stable, not saying it's the same thing, but I thought I would make mention of it.

Last edited: