• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Ok so I've been looking into partial hanging (via that one megathread) and so far I'm pretty into it and ordered a good, low-stretch rope not too long ago. Surviving CTB is humiliating so to ensure I actually die and stay dead this time, I've decided on combining:
1) Partial hanging
2) Melatonin
3) Turpentine
4) maybe alcohol just because i can

i wish i could just use SN but aussie law enforcement seems to be actively raiding homes of those who purchase it and forcibly sending them to psych wards/prisons and I'd rather not risk that imo. I'm hoping the above four things listing will help me achieve my ultimate goal of finally ending my forced existence. the first phase of my plan is to collect all the required materials (I am currently in stage 1), second stage is to create my note and sort out anything else important, third stage is to lie about going to a friend's place but really go to a cheap hotel with my supplies, fourth stage is the exit

considering my age and the somewhat out-there nature of this method, I do hope to god it doesn't make it to the news but also when i'm dead, won't matter anyways tbh. just hope i don't get doxxed by the dailymail or something lol

but yay i'm actually kicking my feet at the idea of no longer being around lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: corazon, Crono, Sannti and 3 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Hanging is also my method of choice as of right now, though I'm 100% going for full. Seems to be way more reliable at the price of being difficult to set up correctly.

I wish you luck! What rope have you ordered? I'm torn between what to choose.

Reactions: Amyend88 and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of leaving this existence.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
isoasis

isoasis

Sep 17, 2023
Hi man! Good luck on CTB
i also found the megatread of partial hanging, and just like you was pretending to do it
if u can, please explain for what is the turpentine, as i never heard of it and your plan sounds well constructed
thanks!

strawb12

strawb12

-
Mar 26, 2023
I'm happy that you're so excited & have planned everything out so well. Goodluck with everything

doggyrot

doggyrot

world is a really scary place
Sep 17, 2023
maybe reconsider about lying about going to your friends place. I've had somebody who i was extremely close to CTB and I know that's going to leave them with incredible guilt if they find out:(

Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
Man why do do many people do a partial hanging .... I say kill yourself with a firearm....can't get a Firearm?....use Fentanyl.....can't get Fentanyl? Use Inert gas like helium or nitrogen....argon will also work and literally make a special airtight gasmask feed like set-up.... But I only recommend the last if you cannot get the other two... A gun is the best so I'm told if you do it right.... But goddamn I'd love to have one of those old school German suicide capsules like that nazis would take....you'd foam at the mouth and be dead before you hit the floor....

I believe it was....potassium cyanide?? I could be incorrect but some isomer.of cyanide... Sehr Kühl. Lol