• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
I plan to ctb in my car with nitrogen and leave suitable warning notices on the windows.

10L tank = around 1,250 L @15L per minute

Should I leave window(s) slightly open to allow excess gas to escape safely or will that interfere with the ctb? (I'm thinking of ways to maximise safety for the authorities who find me).

• Aww..
Reactions: Dawn0071111
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Why do you plan to "leave suitable warning notices on the windows"?

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Not an expert but gas was going to be my original method. Cars are very leaky so it is possible that normal air will get in and give you enough oxygen to survive, whether it be with no lasting effects or something worse. It is why they say the exit bag is needed. Confined space and does not allow normal air in. In short, I don't believe this will work

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
That doesn't sound viable at all. According to this even the smallest classes of cars have about twice the volume. So even if your car was perfectly sealed and you managed to get rid of all the oxygen...

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
For goodness sake, of course I'm using an exit bag! (but fair enough I didn't clearly state it, just thought it was obvious).

I just meant that there will be a lot of nitrogen in the car, and I want to reduce to the best zero any danger to anyone else.
Why do you plan to "leave suitable warning notices on the windows"?

Why would I not?

I want to exit. I don't want to inadvertantly take someone else who might pop their heads into my car full of 1,300 cubic litres of nitrogen with me...

Last edited:
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Leave the windows closed. I would. Nitrogen is not toxic, and it will disperse quickly enough. You will not harm anyone.

Reactions: dras23 and gingerplum
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
Inert gases are not as dangerous as CO. The concentration of nitrogen will not reach deadly amounts in a car (when using a 5 or 10 liter cylinder), just in the range of losing consciousness max. If someone opens a door the concentration drops immediately. I'd say no danger, i'd go with window a bit open and no notices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and gingerplum
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I think the fact that they see you in the car with a tank and exit bag on will make the first responders take precautions.

Last edited:
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I plan to ctb in my car with nitrogen and leave suitable warning notices on the windows.

10L tank = around 1,250 L @15L per minute

Should I leave window(s) slightly open to allow excess gas to escape safely or will that interfere with the ctb? (I'm thinking of ways to maximise safety for the authorities who find me).

You can still die in a car as long as your mask / bag is correctly configured. This guy was successful.

You dont need to leave any gas warnings. The atmosphere is made of 78% Nitrogen. Thats why it doesn't create the feeling of suffocation. The body is accustomed to breathing some form of N2 just not pure 100% N2.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
You can still die in a car as long as your mask / bag is correctly configured. This guy was successful.

You dont need to leave any gas warnings. The atmosphere is made of 78% Nitrogen. Thats why it doesn't create the feeling of suffocation. The body is accustomed to breathing some form of N2 just not pure 100% N2.
OMG!!!!wtf... Why was his arms all swollen LIKE THAT!!!! I didn't know Nito can swell you..... I dont want to be found loooking groteque...... I might have to go back to c0

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
OMG!!!!wtf... Why was his arms all swollen LIKE THAT!!!! I didn't know Nito can swell you..... I dont want to be found loooking groteque...... I might have to go back to c0

I think it's just gasses from the natural decomposition process.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and LMFAO FOCKERS
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Nitrogen is an inert gas which I believe makes up the bulk of our planetary atmosphere. It disburses quickly and is non flammable. Close the windows all the way and if you leave the engine running for any reason them make sure you hit the recirculation cabin air button available on most modern vehicles. (2000 & newer)

Hope this clears up at least some things for you. Good luck with your decision; whatever that might be.