• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Found something out today that has made me bring ctb forward, not my ideal plan but will still be successful.

I have been planning a long time various ways, but always had a little hope of something changing these plans. Well today I found out that hope has gone.

I will be bring forward plans and will be leaving you all very soon. Just wanted to say my time on here was very special to me and I got the chance to speak to some lovely people.

I will try and do a goodbye thread but can't promise it. I will message a couple of people on here before I go so they can let the SS family know.

Love to you all :heart:

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I will miss you so very much Gromit! You have been through so much and you really deserve happiness and peace! :heart:

Your messages have been one of the few rare lovely things that I can look forward to everyday, and even though my heart will ache a lot knowing you're not around anymore, I wish you nothing but the best of your interests. :hug: In the mean time, I, along with SS, am still herewith you and for you.

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
I'm sorry to see you go so soon, but if this only way you'll find peace and happiness, then I'm happy for you. If you decide not post a goodbye thread, I'll post my goodbye here.
Goodbye, and may you finally find the peace you deserve.

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I'm really going to miss you! :'( Thank you for messaging me and being a great help.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Damn dude. I'm going to miss seeing you around. I hope you achieve what you want and that it's peaceful.

Know that there is no shame in procrastinating it and if you need someone to talk to I'm here.

Nonetheless I wish you the best.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Life sucks like that doesn't it,,, whatever it is still hoping it changes and we can have you for longer.:heart:

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Only way plans will change is if one thing changes, if that doesn't happen am gone Friday. Can't say what needs to change but if anyone can change it then I will stay

• Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Remember it's your life to take. No one or anything should be allowed to take it from you.:heart:

• Love
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Just hoping it's what you really want with what you said about how you'd stay above, Grom. I know nothing about the situation but if the thing won't change itself but you might to makes alternative changes yourself. As I said, it's your life and this is the biggest decision you will make but not the only one. Sending lots of love your way during this time. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I would stay if a situation changed but it's impossible to change and out of my control, so I have changed staying and hoping it will to leaving and making it impossible to change because I have gone. Sorry for cryptic message but very complex