V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
Hello, i haven´t been here for a long time, but have read a lot of the threads and found them very helpfull.

I'm done with this life now, i had a very good investment buisness with tons of ppl investing (mostly family and friends) and a few months ago we made a bad investment and lost most of the money, now everyone hate's me, my own family think i stole the whole money and i have no friend's left, recovering the money would take up to 5 year's and there are people threating me to hurt me or my family, so im at that point where i have no other choise, i have lost everything i worked for in my life, and lost everyone i ever loved in my life.

I have been thinking about for several weeks, and now i made my decision, i'm planning on crashing my car do to some wall or something like that, (I have no money left even to buy SN).

I'm planning on doing this on 10 days from now, and now that i feelso lonley i would like to keep this as a blog, for everything that it's happening on the last day's, every day it's very hard, people comming to my house to collect money that i dont have etc etc.

During these last couple of day's i will ty to recover as much money as i can to help my family to go on with this pandemic crisis, will say good bye to my GF, and some people that i can maybe consider "friends".

Thank u a lot for reading.

Veni.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, FriendofDeath, GonnaGoBye and 3 others
Barf

Barf

Sep 11, 2019
I'm so sorry you're in that situation... I wish I were a rich woman, if so I would help! I'm really hoping things will work out for you somehow, at least if they don't I hope that your journey onto the next plane is peaceful.

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
I'm so sorry you're in that situation... I wish I were a rich woman, if so I would help! I'm really hoping things will work out for you somehow, at least if they don't I hope that your journey onto the next plane is peaceful.
thanks a lot, hoenstly theres no way around for things to to work out, i jsut hope that it will be fast and not to much pain, other than that i think its the only left option i have.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Im sorry for what happened for u. I think ur method is very risky. Try to buy SN.

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
Im sorry for what happened for u. I think ur method is very risky. Try to buy SN.
risky? how? i mean if u crahs on very high speed should be okay i guess, would lvoe to have that rush before everything happen

MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
You said this all happened a few months ago.

Was your life good before that?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I hope you will keep talking to us untill then. Maybe tell us when you plan to go. Maybe you even change your mind about the method.

I hope you will be alright tho, even if you choose to ctb. Talk to us as much as you want

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
You said this all happened a few months ago.

Was your life good before that?
well i have been disabled since i was born, im 28 now, u could say yes, my life was good, managed to overcome my phisycal disability, by creating a really good buisness, tons of ppl trusted me, i was loved by everyone, (now i realized that there were not in lvoe with me, they where in lvoe with the money i was making for them) but yes life was good, my gf was good family was good, but after everything broke down everyone hate's me now.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and MorticiasHair
MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
well i have been disabled since i was born, im 28 now, u could say yes, my life was good, managed to overcome my phisycal disability, by creating a really good buisness, tons of ppl trusted me, i was loved by everyone, (now i realized that there were not in lvoe with me, they where in lvoe with the money i was making for them) but yes life was good, my gf was good family was good, but after everything broke down everyone hate's me now.

you are an intelligent, kind young man. a business idea and investors could save you. as they say: success is the best revenge.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and Chiyuki99
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with your business. But let me tell you: chapeau to you for overcoming your disability and starting a successful business in the first place!
Is there really no way to get yourself and the business back on track? Recovering the money might take up to 5 years but after that, wouldn't you be all free again plus free from the people who only liked you for your money because now you know who they are?

Either way, the choice is yours. Don't rush into things and consider ALL of your options. If you need someone to talk to in private feel free to PM me. You're not alone.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath and MorticiasHair
V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
@MorticiasHair it wasnt an invention, it was something like trading (not trading) but its best way to explain it fast, really hard to get investors now.

@Chiyuki99 the only way to get buisness back on track its to get money, and well with the corona thing hard to get money, i have no other job,rigth nowits hard to event get money for food every day,thank for making me considers all the options, rigth i feel really depressed so feeling like there no way out of this.
@Chiyuki99 have no idea how to start a chat with u

Reactions: Chiyuki99
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
To chat, I think you just touch on the person's avatar and there is a chat option. I think you have to post a certain number of messages or be on for a certain amount of time or both. Some help there, huh?

I'm sorry to read about the position you're in. Someone mentioned how great it would be to become successful again knowing who your real friends are. That would be sweet. You do sound like you're in a tough position. I know someone suggested you look at different methods if you're going to ctb. A car crash isn't a guarantee. I can understand why you have chosen this method.

Does your gf know how you are doing mentally? You were doing so well and you are a victim of some awful circumstances. What did your future look like before the bottom dropped out?

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
To chat, I think you just touch on the person's avatar and there is a chat option. I think you have to post a certain number of messages or be on for a certain amount of time or both. Some help there, huh?

I'm sorry to read about the position you're in. Someone mentioned how great it would be to become successful again knowing who your real friends are. That would be sweet. You do sound like you're in a tough position. I know someone suggested you look at different methods if you're going to ctb. A car crash isn't a guarantee. I can understand why you have chosen this method.

Does your gf know how you are doing mentally? You were doing so well and you are a victim of some awful circumstances. What did your future look like before the bottom dropped out?
well she know's that im not in a great position mentally, she doesnt known what my plans are, not gonna tell her tho.

Before the shit happens, my future? well i wason a road tohave one of the biggest buisnessin town in like 5/6 years, im talking about handling a hedgefund, i was jsut in the corner to creating a legal company, had everything ready, and a littlething crashed everything out.

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Since you are a relatively new member it seems like starting a conversation in private isn't possible for you yet but no worries.
And regarding your newest post:
You were so so successful in the past! I think you could pull the same heist off again and become just as successful or even more successful than you were before.
Money in times of Covid is really hard to come by, I understand, and to pull up your business out from the dirt probably requires a lot of it... Maybe browse the Internet for jobs you could do on-line just using yourn laptop/PC and Internet?
I'm a student and I waitress in a restaurant while also doing an online jon that gives decent money. Not a perfect solution for you but worth considering.

Regarding your car method- I also believe it is kind of risky and chances are high you will survive and end up in a wheelchair or worse. My cousin is a police officer and one time was called to a scene where a guy drove down a hill super fast directly into a huge rock-wall and he survived with both of his legs either crushed or cut off. You don't want that.
Please put some more time into researvh considering your method if you want to go.

Reactions: MorticiasHair
V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
Since you are a relatively new member it seems like starting a conversation in private isn't possible for you yet but no worries.
And regarding your newest post:
You were so so successful in the past! I think you could pull the same heist off again and become just as successful or even more successful than you were before.
Money in times of Covid is really hard to come by, I understand, and to pull up your business out from the dirt probably requires a lot of it... Maybe browse the Internet for jobs you could do on-line just using yourn laptop/PC and Internet?
I'm a student and I waitress in a restaurant while also doing an online jon that gives decent money. Not a perfect solution for you but worth considering.

Regarding your car method- I also believe it is kind of risky and chances are high you will survive and end up in a wheelchair or worse. My cousin is a police officer and one time was called to a scene where a guy drove down a hill super fast directly into a huge rock-wall and he survived with both of his legs either crushed or cut off. You don't want that.
Please put some more time into researvh considering your method if you want to go.
im already on a wheelcahir, born with ain issue, had several cirugies, so any hit on my head will deff kil me, thats why i think its gonna work

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
Morning all, so first day of countdown, woke up with a msg from dad that someone wemt at his house trying to collect

Not a great way to start one of my last days.

Today im gonna trynto meet with the only friend i have left, en try to make peace with him, he also lost a lot of $ here so hopefully he can forigive me and give.me some.peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ebt88, FriendofDeath and MorticiasHair
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Hello, i haven´t been here for a long time, but have read a lot of the threads and found them very helpfull.

I'm done with this life now, i had a very good investment buisness with tons of ppl investing (mostly family and friends) and a few months ago we made a bad investment and lost most of the money, now everyone hate's me, my own family think i stole the whole money and i have no friend's left, recovering the money would take up to 5 year's and there are people threating me to hurt me or my family, so im at that point where i have no other choise, i have lost everything i worked for in my life, and lost everyone i ever loved in my life.

I have been thinking about for several weeks, and now i made my decision, i'm planning on crashing my car do to some wall or something like that, (I have no money left even to buy SN).

I'm planning on doing this on 10 days from now, and now that i feelso lonley i would like to keep this as a blog, for everything that it's happening on the last day's, every day it's very hard, people comming to my house to collect money that i dont have etc etc.

During these last couple of day's i will ty to recover as much money as i can to help my family to go on with this pandemic crisis, will say good bye to my GF, and some people that i can maybe consider "friends".

Thank u a lot for reading.

Veni.
I am so sorry it has come to this. :( can you take out a loan?

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
Not really, after being broke banks are not allowing me to get loans, i live on a 3rd world country, so to get money its harder, idk.how much money means to u, but 20kus could get my buisness.back, but in a country, where ppl makes 150/month get 20k its impossible

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Not really, after being broke banks are not allowing me to get loans, i live on a 3rd world country, so to get money its harder, idk.how much money means to u, but 20kus could get my buisness.back, but in a country, where ppl makes 150/month get 20k its impossible
I don't know what kus is. 20k does seem like a lot :( I know I couldn't get that ugh

V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
Had a really bad day, thinking about trying something today

• Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, ebt88 and FriendofDeath
V

VeniVidi

Jul 2, 2020
8 days left, still not feeling to anxius guess i havent realized it yet, today will have a dinner with fam, even they hate.me at least they can fake for a few hours and try to have an.okay nigth.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Joey and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
8 days left, still not feeling to anxius guess i havent realized it yet, today will have a dinner with fam, even they hate.me at least they can fake for a few hours and try to have an.okay nigth.
Hang in there