sadpeach

sadpeach

self destructing xx
Aug 7, 2023
I'll be hanging myself on the 31st and I can't wait to be gone. I can't wait to be at peace.

That being said, I've been terrified about failing and coming out the other side in an even worse position. I'm terrified about doing it incorrectly and being in pain. I dunno I'm a big wuss with the pain tolerance of a literal baby. I guess I could just use some kind words these next few days leading up to my bus ride.

Obviously I don't have anyone to talk to IRL about this. I'll just get shoved back into the psych ward lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, ayaneechan, AnonGermany and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Good luck, I wish you the best for when the ctb date arrives and I hope you don't experience any unnecessary pain throughout the ctb process. I send you my best regards.

Also, which method of hanging will you be doing, if you don't mind me asking?

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, Praestat_Mori and sadpeach
sadpeach

sadpeach

self destructing xx
Aug 7, 2023
Good luck, I wish you the best for when the ctb date arrives and I hope you don't experience any unnecessary pain throughout the ctb process. I send you my best regards.

Also, which method of hanging will you be doing, if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you very much <3 I've prepared for a partial, full suspension just isn't doable with the resources I have available. Nothing that can support my full weight in the area where I'll be CTB. Have to make do with my bedroom to ensure not being found too soon after. Another worry :')

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you very much <3 I've prepared for a partial, full suspension just isn't doable with the resources I have available. Nothing that can support my full weight in the area where I'll be CTB. Have to make do with my bedroom to ensure not being found too soon after. Another worry :')
Will you be alone on the day that you plan to ctb? It is imperative that you prepare and plan your ctb so that it is ensured that no external factors will prevent you from carrying out your ctb correctly without failure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany, Praestat_Mori and sadpeach
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for success, I've seen people passing out very quickly and easily in self defence classes when compression of the carotid arteries was accomplished. You may be blessed to just feel dizzy and then be unconcious before you realise it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン, AnonGermany, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
sadpeach

sadpeach

self destructing xx
Aug 7, 2023
Will you be alone on the day that you plan to ctb? It is imperative that you prepare and plan your ctb so that it is ensured that no external factors will prevent you from carrying out your ctb correctly without failure.
I will be alone thankfully, a big reason why I chose the date that I did. I have roommates who will be leaving for a trip that morning and my fiancé will be working nights.
Every good wish for success, I've seen people passing out very quickly and easily in self defence classes when compression of the carotid arteries was accomplished. You may be blessed to just feel dizzy and then be unconcious before you realise it.
Thank you for that, I just have to keep that in mind and not chicken out hopefully! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
WoundedComrade

WoundedComrade

Aug 28, 2023
yup i was choked out before and felt absolutely nothing, if done correctly i think it's one of the most painless methods.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: sadpeach, SVEN and AnonGermany
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
yup i was choked out before and felt absolutely nothing, if done correctly i think it's one of the most painless methods.
It would just induce some fear for some people because of the sensation of blood filling up in the head. But, at least its not painful.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: sadpeach and WoundedComrade
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace & freedom. Safe travels and good luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadpeach, アホペンギン and AnonGermany
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom you search for, I understand why you'd be looking forward to being at peace.

• Love
Reactions: sadpeach