• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
What do you think about this method?

The most important substance would be opiates (e. g. Fentanyl), but mixing it with alcohol and benzodiazepines would mean a triple anti-SI combo. Three different most recommended substances to reduce survival instinct at once.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
My plan is similar to this, for the main component I'll use an opioid, GHB or whatever other known lethal concoction I can order domestically from the dark web, after researching it to be sure too. I'll get some test kit(s) too.

IMO why care about the legality of the substance you will CTB with when you will be gone before you potentially get convicted anyway? SN is popular because it seems to be one of the top methods that doesn't break the law, but you end up getting a police visit and imprisoned (psych ward) anyway?

If that's how it is then I'm gonna pick the best method for me regardless of the legality of the substance...

Reactions: Cryptonite
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Start with AE, take moderate dose of benzo and wait until it makes you sleepy, then take the rest of the benzos and right away finish it up with the F. I wouldn't add alcohol because I think it can induce nausea, but with alcohol it is known to be a holy trinity of fatality.

Reactions: TheSource
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Start with AE, take moderate dose of benzo and wait until it makes you sleepy, then take the rest of the benzos and right away finish it up with the F. I wouldn't add alcohol because I think it can induce nausea, but with alcohol it is known to be a holy trinity of fatality.
My only concern is that benzos and opiates might not be enough to sufficiently reduce my SI. I've tried benzos alone, also benzos with alcohol (really high amounts), and my SI was weakened, but not enough.

You are right, alcohol + benzos + opiates is known for successful CTBs, and many accidental overdoses.

finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Well its relatively the most peaceful and painless method out there. Once you have a plan and resources, all it takes is to snort (or IV) a final line of F. Unfortunately there's no magic pill that would completely eliminate SI, but if ctb is your final decision,then having a plan, prior benzo and determination is what it takes to make the last "trip".

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Well its relatively the most peaceful and painless method out there. Once you have a plan and resources, all it takes is to snort (or IV) a final line of F. Unfortunately there's no magic pill that would completely eliminate SI, but if ctb is your final decision,then having a plan, prior benzo and determination is what it takes to make the last "trip".
My plan would be to get really drunk (BAC around 0.2 %), then take high amount of "non-sleepy" benzos such as clonazepam, then take a non-lethal amount of opiates. At this point, while having SI significantly reduced by three substances at once, I would take the rest of opiates.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
dude, i'm coming over if you have all this stuff. ok. more for the opiate.
lol, actually just a source would be enough :)

Last edited:
  • Yay!
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
My plan would be to get really drunk (BAC around 0.2 %), then take high amount of "non-sleepy" benzos such as clonazepam, then take a non-lethal amount of opiates. At this point, while having SI significantly reduced by three substances at once, I would take the rest of opiates.
I advise against diving opioid intake in two, combination of alcohol and benzos can knock you out very fast, better to snort all Fentanyl right after that. Opioid is the main killer substance in that trio, other two are just potentiators, so in a case of vomiting it should do the job, otherwise it would be an attempt with very unpleasant consequences.

I would recommend to think it through. I understand that SI is hard to deal with, but better to have clear head when it comes to this.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I advise against diving opioid intake in two, combination of alcohol and benzos can knock you out very fast, better to snort all Fentanyl right after that. Opioid is the main killer substance in that trio, other two are just potentiators, so in a case of vomiting it should do the job, otherwise it would be an attempt with very unpleasant consequences.

I would recommend to think it through. I understand that SI is hard to deal with, but better to have clear head when it comes to this.
I'm 100% certain that I want to CTB, so I'm confident that I wouldn't make any mistake under the influence.

I've tried drinking that amount of alcohol along with ingesting maybe 8 mg clonazepam, and I still remained awake for like an hour after that. The key was doing it right after I woke up from an afternoon nap, with lots of energy, and also using "non-sleepy" benzo such as clonazepam.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I understand that SI is hard to deal with
do you think si would kick in over a few pills? from what i saw, it takes very little (depending on the criminal chemist lottery). i was shocked that this one guy said that even if i have no tolerance, i should take 15 of those blue pills. prescribed drugs - those you seem to have to take an enormous amount. swallowing a couple hundred pills might actually trigger my si.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
How can you get your doctor to prescribe benzodiazepines for a long period?

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
You need metoclopramide or you will be sick, also have you heard of nitazenes? 100 times stronger than fent, if you want a certain death look into ddmp2
I ordered from the dark web
I wouldn't say that on here bro just a word if advice, unless your using tor every time you use sasu, not having a dig mate just saying

• Informative
Reactions: Cryptonite and ABSOLUTION