warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
ok I know this sounds real stupid but if there are truly no other options left. Has anybody here thought of pretending to pull a gun on an officer? I mean like you can call the cops on yourself by pretending you are a concerned citizen calling them to come arrest "a crazy guy" on your street, when they come they are most likely already gonna be alarmed and antsy about using lethal force. This is the part when you pretend to pull out a gun and aim it at the officers, of course they are going to mag dump you and hopefully there are 2 or more of them so you can be certain that you are gonna die. This might be too risky and or extreme for most people but it's just an idea I've had for a while (I'm not sure if this is going to work in other country's other than the USA) buying a airsoft gun off amazon would be ideal for this method I think.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I"ve seen this idea pop up every so often and it's a terrible idea. Either way you don't need a gun. All you need is a bible!

juneberry1234

juneberry1234

Dec 10, 2023
That reminds me of the idea of going to a shooting range that provides guns. Just spin the gun around and shoot yourself. It'll take a lot of courage when you're there but if you prepare it should be easy enough. I know skeet shooting provides shotguns so that is a possibility. The only issue with your idea is if your standing there for 5 seconds with a "gun" to a cop they might be confused on why you aren't shooting? maybe? I'm not 100% sure though and they might just shoot you anyway for the hell of it.

Reactions: warboy68forever
warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
That reminds me of the idea of going to a shooting range that provides guns. Just spin the gun around and shoot yourself. It'll take a lot of courage when you're there but if you prepare it should be easy enough. I know skeet shooting provides shotguns so that is a possibility. The only issue with your idea is if your standing there for 5 seconds with a "gun" to a cop they might be confused on why you aren't shooting? maybe? I'm not 100% sure though and they might just shoot you anyway for the hell of it.
yeah man I was thinking about maybe going to a shooting range to do it but I'd rather just wait until I can purchase the gun I want and do it somewhere more secluded and peaceful!

Reactions: juneberry1234
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I've thought about it and it doesn't seem like an appealing way to die at all. And in the cases of ctb by cop I've seen. You have to run towards them like a mad man to the point they have no choice.

Also if there is a woman cop run towards her.(not being sexist I'm a woman myself). But woman tend to use guns quicker in that situation due to strength difference.

But you won't die automatically and they'll probs just shoot you a few times...it's not even guaranteed to kill you and if you survive you'll be going to jail or worst a mental hospital.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The forum has a search bar! This has been asked many times.

Suicide by cop is unreliable. Cops are usually trained to only injure you not to kill you. Depending on where you live and the general safety in a particular country, being shot by cop becomes even more unreliable when a country is "safe".

Reactions: rozeske and warboy68forever
warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
The forum has a search bar! This has been asked many times.

Suicide by cop is unreliable. Cops are usually trained to only injure you not to kill you. Depending on where you live and the general safety in a particular country, being shot by cop becomes even more unreliable when a country is "safe".
ohh ok thank you for telling me

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
No.
Maybe ask a freind to shoot you.
Will your mother back the car over you?
Would you ask?
If not, why?
Because you do not want to traumatize them. Do not do that to a cop!

Reactions: rozeske, vampyre and Praestat_Mori