• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
so my method is SN. i was supposed to take it in my car last saturday night. i just realized that's never going to work for me. it's too risky to sneak out and i'm already scared of taking the SN so i can't add anymore fear and anxiety on top of it. so that leaves doing it at home. can i do it while my family sleeps? my sisters room is right next to mine but she is a deep sleeper. my mom and dad sleep across the house but it is a fairly small house. my mom is a pretty light sleeper but idk if she would really wake up and check on me. is the vomiting and groaning really that loud? or is it worth the risk. pls help i need to get out of here.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
so my method is SN. i was supposed to take it in my car last saturday night. i just realized that's never going to work for me. it's too risky to sneak out and i'm already scared of taking the SN so i can't add anymore fear and anxiety on top of it. so that leaves doing it at home. can i do it while my family sleeps? my sisters room is right next to mine but she is a deep sleeper. my mom and dad sleep across the house but it is a fairly small house. my mom is a pretty light sleeper but idk if she would really wake up and check on me. is the vomiting and groaning really that loud? or is it worth the risk. pls help i need to get out of here.
You can try doing it while your family is asleep, it usually isn't that loud according to some documentaries. You can lock yourself in your room or the bathroom and additionally block the door so they have a harder time coming inside. The bathroom would be better so you can just... throw up in the sink, toilet or bathtub and not your room I guess? I hope you find another way to deal with your problems, life has a lot to offer. I still wish you good luck with your attempt and hope it goes well for you.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i personally wouldnt risk it. although it may not be that loud i have read cases where the family heard them throwing up or something and went to check on them

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
i personally wouldnt risk it. although it may not be that loud i have read cases where the family heard them throwing up or something and went to check on them
Second this.
Also, the trauma for your family would be terrible.
I live alone and was planning to ctb in my apartment but that would still be traumatic for my parents once they came and found me.
If I ever ctb, it'll be in a hotel.

Reactions: rosedavinci
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Second this.
Also, the trauma for your family would be terrible.
I live alone and was planning to ctb in my apartment but that would still be traumatic for my parents once they came and found me.
If I ever ctb, it'll be in a hotel.
my family's going to be traumatized either way. do you really think it's too risky? has anyone made threads about ctb with family members at home? i've looked and couldn't find any.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
my family's going to be traumatized either way. do you really think it's too risky? has anyone made threads about ctb with family members at home? i've looked and couldn't find any.

I've seen some and they were worried about waking them up as you.
I guess it's not an easy thing to do but wish you the best, pal.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
There was a member called Moonicide, she killed herself with SN while her family was at home. She vomitted quite a lot and also made weird sounds, but she wasn't found and she died.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Theres surely more but this is the first one that popped up in my mind instantly

Reactions: user667
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
There was a member called Moonicide, she killed herself with SN while her family was at home. She vomitted quite a lot and also made weird sounds, but she wasn't found and she died.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Theres surely more but this is the first one that popped up in my mind instantly
is it worth the risk? i need to die.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Mate no one can answer that for you, you have to decide whether the risk is worth it yourself. Only you know your own circumstances.
i just mean like would you do it if you were in my situation? or anyone else reading this?