R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
First I must explain I am person with a fatal illness. It is getting really bad. I live in USA in a State that will allow ctb for us who suffer with this kind of illness. Here is what happened with Dr and I am trying to decide if secretly ask the only one I trust to be with me or not. A dilemma I am facing.

Well I got my order for the hospital Pharmacy to fill for me when I am ready. The Dr said he wants me to resist giving up on trial and to continue with meds and trying to get through to the end of trial before giving up on the new meds. They experimental/trial drugs specific for my 2 illnesses could give me more time but he also acknowledged the pain and terrible side effects and risk of a fatal reaction to the new medicine so he is willing and now has provided this for me. Available at hospital pharmacy. This is what I will get.
Chloral Hydrate 20 g
Pentobarbital 9–15 g
Antiemetics: Metoclopramide 10–20 mg Ondansetron 8 mg
Analgesics Morphine15 mg-3 g
Morphine is optional. He said Pent. with the other meds here will be quick and peaceful end.
By Law I must be alone no one to assist me in any way.
This is only for those with fatal medical condition which will be extremely painful or suffocating for long period. This would end that suffering.
I qualify.
I guess that is good. But I am not wanting to wait the 30+ days after approval. But I accept it. Understand the legal part and do not want anyone with me anyway. Well on second thought I don't want to be alone either incase something goes wrong. Dr says it is def end. Still alone? I don't know.
I am still in clinical trial of new meds. Still taking them but it is painful some days beyond anything I want but then gets better later. It is also causing some Kidney / liver problems so need to check numbers a lot and what I can eat drink how I sleep wear mask on some days. So I know I have not been posting anything in while and this is why. Going through a lot but trying to get through this.
My question if you had this choice would you want be alone or with someone? Who and why? Thanks.
Wish you all Peace.

• Love
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Probably a friend who understands. Not necessarily has to be a really good friend

Reactions: RW__Asher23
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I think I'd like someone there, but then the possible legal consequences for them would concern me.

There should be a better process for this situation.

If a doctor can legally prescribe lethal drugs, there should also be some sort of allowance for a designated loved one to keep vigil as the patient/person consumes drugs.

Or why can't the doctor do it, since they can legally prescribe the shit, you know? Other-wise what is the point of it being "legal assisted-suicide"?

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I think I'd like someone there, but then the possible legal consequences for them would concern me.

There should be a better process for this situation.

If a doctor can legally prescribe lethal drugs, there should also be some sort of allowance for a designated loved one to keep vigil as the patient/person consumes drugs.

Or why can't the doctor do it, since they can legally prescribe the shit, you know? Other-wise what is the point of it being "legal assisted-suicide"?
Yes I agree I have concern for the person I might ask but the more I think about it. I don't want to be alone but I am not doing this to bring harm legal or otherwise to anyone else. I am going to die no matter what but this is legal for Dr in my state to do and they are doing it for me. The legal thing they need to do a lot more for us. Thank You. Peace.

Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
First I must explain I am person with a fatal illness. It is getting really bad. I live in USA in a State that will allow ctb for us who suffer with this kind of illness. Here is what happened with Dr and I am trying to decide if secretly ask the only one I trust to be with me or not. A dilemma I am facing.

Well I got my order for the hospital Pharmacy to fill for me when I am ready. The Dr said he wants me to resist giving up on trial and to continue with meds and trying to get through to the end of trial before giving up on the new meds. They experimental/trial drugs specific for my 2 illnesses could give me more time but he also acknowledged the pain and terrible side effects and risk of a fatal reaction to the new medicine so he is willing and now has provided this for me. Available at hospital pharmacy. This is what I will get.
Chloral Hydrate 20 g
Pentobarbital 9–15 g
Antiemetics: Metoclopramide 10–20 mg Ondansetron 8 mg
Analgesics Morphine15 mg-3 g
Morphine is optional. He said Pent. with the other meds here will be quick and peaceful end.
By Law I must be alone no one to assist me in any way.
This is only for those with fatal medical condition which will be extremely painful or suffocating for long period. This would end that suffering.
I qualify.
I guess that is good. But I am not wanting to wait the 30+ days after approval. But I accept it. Understand the legal part and do not want anyone with me anyway. Well on second thought I don't want to be alone either incase something goes wrong. Dr says it is def end. Still alone? I don't know.
I am still in clinical trial of new meds. Still taking them but it is painful some days beyond anything I want but then gets better later. It is also causing some Kidney / liver problems so need to check numbers a lot and what I can eat drink how I sleep wear mask on some days. So I know I have not been posting anything in while and this is why. Going through a lot but trying to get through this.
My question if you had this choice would you want be alone or with someone? Who and why? Thanks.
Wish you all Peace.
I am hurting just reading this. I can't even imagine what you're going through. If it was my choice I would choose to go with someone who understands next to me, holding my hand, and telling me everything will be alright…

I hope that whatever happens you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: RW__Asher23 and Brown-Jacket Revy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd prefer to die alone far away from other people unless there is the option of legalised assisted suicide which would be desirable as it's a peaceful and guaranteed death.