pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
hi everyone,
i am going to CTB 10/3 (SN). i have booked a hotel room where i hopefully won't be disturbed until it's too late. i asked one of my irl friends who will not stop me to distribute letters to my family members, boyfriend, best friend, etc, once i am confirmed dead.
i have loved being a part of this community although i posted less and less towards the end. i was given a place to vent about stuff i would never be able to talk about without the shame attached to it otherwise. everyone was welcoming and kind. if i fail, (although i hope not), i will hope to be able to find this community again.
here are some things about me. i've had three dogs and fostered one. two of them have passed. i was a teacher and i loved my students. i liked to read warrior cats a lot when i was younger. sometimes i think about my brother as a child and i can't take it anymore. i loved my mom and dad and my sisters and brothers and my grandad and grandmother. i'm sorry to make them go through it again. i am leaving my books to my best friend and dad. i really wanted to adopt a kitten with my boyfriend. i smoke marlboro reds. i liked to listen to poison girlfriend. i think otessa moshfegh is overhated. i like to draw even though i'm not really good at it. i was born in a cult called the children of god although i called it the family international. i am not the first person to commit suicide over it and i won't be the last. if there is an afterlife i hope to meet with everyone affected by it.
i wish it could have all been different, i wish i could have been happy, i wish i wasn't raised the way i was, i wish me and my brother would have been protected and safe. i think i could have had a really good life, all things together i liked my life a lot. i'm tired and i miss my brother.
i love you all even if you are strangers to me. i want you all to find peace and be happy.
i can't wait to see you again, d** c***-****g, we will be children again when i find you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4, LifeQuitter, nir and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the peace you search for, best wishes.