Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022

The following report is about a mother who murdered her two children and then tried to murder another relative before she was disarmed. She fled the scene and went to score heroin in a failed attempted to overdose and commit CTB. She left a letter behind blaming others for her life going bad and was motivated by revenge towards her ex husband who was the father of one her children as well as deep depression about being evicted from her home amounst other things. She was sentenced to two consecutive life terms.

I could understand snapping like that. I'm sure if the gun hadn't been taken from her after a misfire, she would have used it on herself. I don't agree with what she did at all and it's a really tragic situation. She is getting what she deserves and should have been given a death sentence.

I can't help but try to put myself in her shoes. The deep despair she must have felt. The thought of leaving her kids behind all alone. She should have just taken her own life but that's not how the mind of a parent works. Was it love? Selfishness? Insanity? I couldn't tell you.

XUA7aW1ddSxtVT5zzi

Last edited: