Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
For two years, my sleep has been disrupted by my fucking nose, and it's driving me to the brink of madness. I've contemplated taking pills or even planned to hang myself. It's hard to fathom the hell I've endured. Countless opportunities slipped away due to this affliction, robbing me of two years of my life. The most painful part is the lack of true empathy from friends and family; it seems unless someone has experienced the same agony as you, they will never undertand your pain.

Now, I'm in anticipation of surgery, but the uncertainty lingers. Will my issues ever be resolved? This damn ambiguity has me contemplating suicide, but with each passing day, I feel my resolve weakening. Thoughts of ending my life are very common, but they tend to dissapear quickly after complating my fear of dying.

I never envisioned having children, and this pain, coupled with philosophical pessimism, has only reinforced that decision. Life, to put it bluntly, can go to hell 😮‍💨.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, pole and PA𝖨𝑁
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you go through, it's very cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and Vivir_O_No
theycallmetaylor

theycallmetaylor

live happily
Jan 25, 2024
For two years, my sleep has been disrupted by my fucking nose, and it's driving me to the brink of madness. I've contemplated taking pills or even planned to hang myself. It's hard to fathom the hell I've endured. Countless opportunities slipped away due to this affliction, robbing me of two years of my life. The most painful part is the lack of true empathy from friends and family; it seems unless someone has experienced the same agony as you, they will never undertand your pain.

Now, I'm in anticipation of surgery, but the uncertainty lingers. Will my issues ever be resolved? This damn ambiguity has me contemplating suicide, but with each passing day, I feel my resolve weakening. Thoughts of ending my life are very common, but they tend to dissapear quickly after complating my fear of dying.

I never envisioned having children, and this pain, coupled with philosophical pessimism, has only reinforced that decision. Life, to put it bluntly, can go to hell 😮‍💨.
what kind of problems do you have with your nose? of course you have probably done plenty of research, i can't help but suggest a CPAP machine. if your nose problems are breathing related, this could help. i have had sleep apnea my entire life, and this helps dramatically. best of wishes, hope you find your solution.

Reactions: Vivir_O_No and MatrixPrisoner
Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
what kind of problems do you have with your nose? of course you have probably done plenty of research, i can't help but suggest a CPAP machine. if your nose problems are breathing related, this could help. i have had sleep apnea my entire life, and this helps dramatically. best of wishes, hope you find your solution.
Yes, I've done some research about breathing problems. In my case my turbinates are enlarged and my septum is deviated which I guess is related to UARS. I breathe with difficulty almost all the time, but the only drug that has worked very well for me is Oxymetazoline or Afrin, the problem is that the effect of this drug does not last long enough for me to sleep good. I wonder is there is something more stronger.

Right now, I'm awaiting surgery, but the fact that I live in a third world country makes it worse since healthcare tends to be very slow with surgery related procedures.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
If you are unable to sleep well, force your body to get tired by working out a lot before going to bed at night.

Reactions: Vivir_O_No