• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Inevitable

Inevitable

Nov 2, 2018
I cant hang myself. I'm not from the us so guns are off the table. Only OTC are available . Man I'm fucked

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I think my username should be cowardice. I looked at your title and literally felt like you were calling me by my name. Guess I feel like I am Cowardice. Anyway, I'm sorry you're in this position. As far as cowardice goes it's pretty much normal here. There's no shortage of us who are afraid. That may not make you feel any better (certainly doesn't for me) but it's a fact I just wanted to point out. I wish you peace in whatever way it comes, friend!

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I feel you friend. Tried hanging many times, many different approaches, and everytime my internal coward stops me the moment I was about to pass out. Don't have enough balls to do it, I'm such a pussy.

Reactions: Inevitable
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
I wouldn't call that cowardice if you aren't ready. I'm also stuck in the same situation.

Not enough reasons to live, not enough reasons to die - but the time will come.