• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
havent planned this, just decided this, but, tomorrow will be my final day. i will finally be free from this! i cant wait for tomorrow. in saturday, i will get a belt and hide it in my room. then, at night, probably at 3:00 am or less i will hang myself. hope nobody finds me so soon.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I think i would've liked to be friends with you. Or at least tried to be... but i hope you manage to find peace.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
hope you go in peace. best luck.

going w partial? may you have 30 minutes.

everyone_adores_you

everyone_adores_you

At least I do
Jun 19, 2023
See you on the other side. I hope you'll get what you're looking for.

If you don't succeed, we'll be happy to talk with you again.

Sending virtual hugs šŸ¤—

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
havent planned this, just decided this, but, tomorrow will be my final day. i will finally be free from this! i cant wait for tomorrow. in saturday, i will get a belt and hide it in my room. then, at night, probably at 3:00 am or less i will hang myself. hope nobody finds me so soon.
Well if you are unsuccessful you can sign my thread I just created which deals with this. I don't know whether to wish you success and die or not....so may you get whatever you want from life or death.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I hope you manage to enjoy some of your last hours here, even something small like your favourite chocolate bar to make you smile

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
Hope you find peace one way or another

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I think i would've liked to be friends with you. Or at least tried to be... but i hope you manage to find peace.
you can be my friend! at least for a day
hope you go in peace. best luck.

going w partial? may you have 30 minutes.
okay!
I hope you find eternal peace.
Thanks!
See you on the other side. I hope you'll get what you're looking for.

If you don't succeed, we'll be happy to talk with you again.

Sending virtual hugs šŸ¤—
Thank you! If i don't succeed, this will the first place im gonna post.
Acting impulsively - which is what your post suggests you are doing - and without proper planning is not a good idea. Perhaps you should slow down and give this some more thought.
Hmm, maybe, but i don't know
Well if you are unsuccessful you can sign my thread I just created which deals with this. I don't know whether to wish you success and die or not....so may you get whatever you want from life or death.
Thanks!
The problem with unplanned attempts is not just failing but they could leave you with a permanent damage. Don't put yourself in unnecessary added suffering. I hope you can calm down and think it through. I wish you the best.
Thanks!
I wish you the best and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thanks! You too!
I wish you peace from this cruel world
Thanks!
Wish you the best
Thanks!
I hope you manage to enjoy some of your last hours here, even something small like your favourite chocolate bar to make you smile
ill be sure to eat a lot!
Hope you find peace one way or another
Thank you!

Last edited: