• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
So I posted something similiar on another thread as a quick reply but then I got thinking. Could this actually do something to you?

I mean there might be records and a database but it wouldn't be updated and/or send alerts immediately or same day.

So hypothetical you could get 50+ covid vax shots in a single day going to all the places that offer free walkups just in 1 town. That number would jump significantly if you go to neighboring cities. And if you went every day for a week even more jabs.

All that junk in that short a timeframe should mess your body up good I'd think.

Thoughts...

• Wow
Reactions: edu0z
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
That sounds fucking painful though

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I agree with Ankou, just the second dose I was in bed for a day full of pain and feverish.

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
The jabs? Depends on the person I guess. I barely notice them. Arms would probably get numb quick tho. Just make sure to alternate.

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
The jabs? Depends on the person I guess. I barely notice them. Arms would probably get numb quick tho. Just make sure to alternate.
No I mean whatever the jabs inject. I know it's not the real covid but having a lot of it inside you sounds painful to me. The vaccine has made some people feel temperarly (or permanently if you're that unlucky) sick, imagine dozens the damage

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
Hmm there is that...

HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
Unless you're allergic to an ingredient your chances of dying are ridiculously low. There's nothing in it that's particularly harmful. All of the side effects come from your immune response rather than the injected material it's self.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
At that point why not just do SN if you weigh out all the pros and cons

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
This way is free and is being offering everywhere (compared to other methods).

L

looking.glass

Dec 13, 2021
J&J/AZ vaccines would give you the highest chance due the "rare" blood clotting side effects of those vaccines. I'm not sure if getting a dozen or more shots would increase your chances, but it may be worth a shot, pun intended.

HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
J&J/AZ vaccines would give you the highest chance due the "rare" blood clotting side effects of those vaccines. I'm not sure if getting a dozen or more shots would increase your chances, but it may be worth a shot, pun intended.
The reaction chance is like 1/million and only appears to occur in women. Not to mention blood clots can be incredibly painful depending on where they end up. You could also end up having a stroke and living just to be disabled in some way for the rest of your life.

Doesn't seem worth the time or effort. Might as well just breath some asbestos until you get mesothelioma.

R

Rrrr

Dec 15, 2021
I have stayed unvaccinated in the hopes that I catch it. I have smoked a lot for 10 years now and have some other minor health problems. Is it that hard to catch I've been to busy places when I feel up to it but still no luck!