DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
So, i got covid again. A presumable deadly disease. It's the third time in three years. I'd got a vaccination in 2021. how much would i like Covid to kill me. Honestly. A spontaneous mutation or something.
But my prayers will probably go unheard. Killervirus. Please Kill me. U have taken so many innocent lifes, why spare mine. This is just unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink, edu0z, Aim and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you got infected with covid again. I considered a covid infection to kill me already in 2020 when there were no vaccines but decided against it bc it's pretty much unreliable bc possible long term effects will be worse. I'm sorry you caught the virus probably by accident again.

I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace without long covid symptoms.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007, SmollMushroom and Aim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone, I envy those who die from that, I see them as fortunate as now they are unable to suffer.

Reactions: DT2007 and Praestat_Mori
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I personally think Covid was staged. They simply rebranded all cold, upper respiratory and flu like illnesses. I won't go into all the reasons I think this but Covid is probably not going to kill u because it never really was anything that we have never already had. If Covid had actual been as deadly as they claimed u would have actually visually seen people dying all over the place like in grocery stores, out and about, the homeless woulda been wiped out. It's not odd to anyone that most people just happened to only die in hospitals or nursing homes? Mainly the older or elderly people or immune compromised. Which happens all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aim and Praestat_Mori
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Sorry that you got infected, but I wouldn't count on covid to get the job done. I didn't get any vaccine and got infected by one of my family members.
I was greatly disappointed when I realized it's not nearly as deadly as I thought, because of the picture medias created of it.
On the other hand, it has been surely a shitty experience and it gave me the highest fever I ever had in my life.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone, I envy those who die from that, I see them as fortunate as now they are unable to suffer.
It was a horrific death...

Reactions: Regen
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
i feel like the general public has a huge misunderstanding of covid. it's not (generally) deadly to young adults/late teens or healthy individuals. it's deadly for unhealthy individuals and old people. even then, death is not guaranteed and it never was.

i can't believe you said this unironically. a majority of people that have died from covid didn't want to die. they simply got sick. this is a crazy insensitive thing to say.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I got hardly any symptoms. Just a runny nose and a mild cough. I personally don't know anyone who had died of covid. Everyone i know who got infected just had cold symptoms.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I'm sorry you got infected with covid again. I considered a covid infection to kill me already in 2020 when there were no vaccines but decided against it bc it's pretty much unreliable bc possible long term effects will be worse. I'm sorry you caught the virus probably by accident again.

I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace without long covid symptoms.
Me too at that time I was waiting for covid to kill me … it didn't come

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I almost died from it. Covid destroyed me in so many ways i left me in the bed for weeks. However this world has no mercy. I wish i could have left instead of someone who did left and wanted to stay. This game is unfair its just how ir is

• Love
Reactions: DT2007