LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm 38M and it's not long time ago since I had covid.

I'm aware that there were many people, even younger than me, that died of this disease. People who wanted to live.

It's a pity, I could have been already dead and even without the necessity of doing CTB.

Life's a bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: lotus11, Bigpink, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would happily give my life over to someone who is dying in the hospital. I bet if I got it I would end up with more chronic health problems that wouldn't kill me because I think i'm cursed.

Reactions: lotus11 and LenkaX
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I had some one say to me the other day that I should have the vaccine, when i replied no its ok, they said but covid can kill you, My response of Great how do I catch covid? didn't go down well!

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Bigpink, HopelessCookie and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm 33 and got covid in hospital last year after my failed attempt.
Unfortunately, my body didn't want to die and kicked the virus's as* so, here I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: LenkaX and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
deadby30

deadby30

May 3, 2021
My girlfriend died of it at 28 this past February. I've been putting off getting the vaccine hoping that I would catch it again and this time it kills me. Its a horrible way to go but I would be fine with it. I dont want to risk getting someone else sick with it however so I think I'm going to get it next week.

I'm going to time it the same day I go to donate platelets, maybe something bad will happen.

I'm ordering Propanolol, Digoxin and Metoclopramide tomorrow morning for the DDMP protocol but a big part of me hopes I'm one of those people who gets serious adverse effects from the vaccine. Take it out of my hands and let me go.

• Aww..
Reactions: Irishsteve88, Dead Meat and LenkaX