• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I took pause on posting this. I could see some investing too much into this, but likewise, I can see that it could be soothing and helpful to some. I gravitate towards the latter being more prevalent. The purpose of this link is to take multiple lifestyle and health factors into account to calculate your approximate age in response to the COVID-19 disease. In turn it gives you a rough estimate on death rate and hospitalization.

Do keep in mind this is NOT 100 percent accurate and treatment for COVID-19 is improving daily, so I expect these numbers to drop further. This is to give you a rough idea based on a certain dataset. I do not know how frequently they update their data in which this is calculated from. Do NOT let this guide you and deter you from getting tested or keep you from seeking treatment, if needed. Always consult your doctor and let him help guide your decision making.