Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
So, I am going to have to die the hard way. By suffocation alone. Just putting a couple bags over my head and restraining my hands, no drugs, gases, or anything. I know I have the mental fortitude to go through with it. I've been through worse.The only thing I'm worried about is the noise. I don't know exactly how much it'll make. I live in an apartment and because of my disability cannot do this elsewhere. Anyone have suggestions on how to minimize the potential noise?

Reactions: dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Don't you have a shirt and a stick?.....
The tourniquet method would be more reliable then a plastic bag...Old people do it in hospitals so you know its not that hard

Reactions: Redt2go, dano6533 and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Don't you have a shirt and a stick?.....
The tourniquet method would be more reliable then a plastic bag...Old people do it in hospitals so you know its not that hard

I tried it with a ratchet strap and couldn't manage. My hands are too weak (I'm ill) to ratchet it tight enough to close the carotid arteries. I am overweight. So, that method seems hopeless for me...

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I tried it with a ratchet strap and couldn't manage. My hands are too weak (I'm ill) to ratchet it tight enough to close the carotid arteries. I am overweight. So, that method seems hopeless for me...

The tourniquet method is a bit different...honestly an old sick grandma did it with a spoon and some stockings...but strangulation is not the best for overweight people.

Honestly...maybe you could get your hands on some Nembutal somehow??

I guess I can't help you....as to answer your question about the noise....try breathing as loud as you can and try shaking a bag with your hand....that's about the maximum noise there should be during your attempt...

Wish you the best

Reactions: dano6533 and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
@Aity4883 I'm too unwell to leave the apartment at this point, I missed the boat on going to South America to get some. Internet is too unreliable. With my luck I'd get kidnapped or some shit anyways lol. I think using a bag and hand restraints will work. I'm securing the bags tightly, made sure the oxygen permeability of the bags is low, handcuffing hands so I can't remove the bag. Just worried about how much noise I'll make when my C02 level builds up to an extreme. But besides that it's pretty surefire, just very traumatic. Well, life's traumatic, death might as well be too, I suppose. And thank you.

Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
Sonnenblume, I find your story very sad. Well I guess all our stories are very sad, but to be deprived of the freedom to commit suicide "properly" must be really awful.

I don't have any advice about your specific question, other than maybe turning the tv up really loud?

Is your reason for suicide directly related to your disability or physical pain you're in? Supposedly there are international organizations who might help you get the materials you need, but I hear they're pretty strict about the suicides they approve.

Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sonnenblume, I find your story very sad. Well I guess all our stories are very sad, but to be deprived of the freedom to commit suicide "properly" must be really awful.

I don't have any advice about your specific question, other than maybe turning the tv up really loud?

Is your reason for suicide directly related to your disability or physical pain you're in? Supposedly there are international organizations who might help you get the materials you need, but I hear they're pretty strict about the suicides they approve.

Thanks. I was going to do it in the bathroom with the fairly loud vent on. Yeah, maybe I should turn a show on too. I'm mainly worried the panic response will make me scream or something, but mind over matter, I'll have to suppress it. Yeah it's the reason I want to kill myself, the disability and horrific pain. Though I am not that interested in life anyways, never have been, never will be. Don't want to be either. I'm not functional enough to go overseas to get this done now, and I don't have anyone who would help me get there. None of my shitty ex-friends respected my decision. They rather I live in pain barely able to even drag myself in and out of bed, apparently. One called the police on me once, the shithead. My mother's a religious ass. I don't talk to any of them anymore. So I'm going it alone with this crude method. I am a bit scared but what I wish for most is someone I could talk to IRL beforehand who'd understand. Oh well.

Edit: I've decided to drink alcohol beforehand, hopefully cut down the panic response. Will have to get some...

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
@Sonnenblume

Why this hard method?

There are so many "better" methods.

Reactions: lv-gras and dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
@Sonnenblume

Why this hard method?

There are so many "better" methods.

I changed my method to sodium nitrite. I didn't know about this method when I wrote that. It's hard to find decent methods with a disability as severe as mine, can't just hang myself.

Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Wow the plastic bag is a really hard mthod, I failed a few days ago because of panic. And yes I made noises. But living alone it wasn´t a big problem. The biggest problem was, that I should bound my hands or handcuff them and fiy the bag better.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Wow the plastic bag is a really hard mthod, I failed a few days ago because of panic. And yes I made noises. But living alone it wasn´t a big problem. The biggest problem was, that I should bound my hands or handcuff them and fiy the bag better.

You didn't use an inert gas with it? I'd not recommend this method for anyone with alternatives. It's almost as bad as voluntary dehydration/starvation or drinking lye, imo

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Yes without gas. It will work, but it takes long. If you want to pun ish yourself for something it´s a ood method but if you do it just because you want to leve the world, take apiece of rope and hang yourself or jump to death, it´s more comfortable...

Reactions: Redt2go, dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yes without gas. It will work, but it takes long. If you want to pun ish yourself for something it´s a ood method but if you do it just because you want to leve the world, take apiece of rope and hang yourself or jump to death, it´s more comfortable...
I'd hang if I could. I'm all about ctb the easy way lol

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
That´s sad if you can´t. It must be horrible if you can´t go the easy way.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sonnenblume