• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doqtress

Jul 8, 2018
So I am on the edge of suicide most days but I cover it up well, as do many of you. I work well over full time to distract and tire myself. How do you distract yourself?

The other day in the car, something sparked my sister to mention something which happened to me last year ago - when I attempted to jump off a cliff. After she mentioned it, she said ' at least youre better now'. I sid 'some things don't go away, and sometimes a person doesn't need a reason to feel suicidal. She mentioned how her friend says she wants to kill herself every day. I just said 'yes'... I have suicide on my mind very moment i get spare - its my number one subject in my head and i feel like i cant speak about it.

its amazing how we cover up.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, MiserableBastard1995, thickwing and 2 others