N

no.place

May 28, 2020
As somebody read form the N from C Megathread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/page-28

I manage to get my hands on what seems the only current source of powdered N available.

I'm thinking of starting a 48hour meto regime today and to start fasting by saturday or sunday, when I think I'll be in a hotel alone with some privacy.

I've ready a threadt welly expalined with details and when to take meto during these 48hrs but in the current moment I can't find it anymore and it's just different threads about subjective experience that don't have the detail I'm searchin anymore on how to do it properly... Can somebody help?

And as last question, would N be effective (if not more potent) dissolved in alcohol rather than cold water? I remember to have read somewhere that for patients it was dissolved in ethanol both for covering the taste and to give the barbiturate more potency... Is that true?

Thanks a lot to anybody who will help.
___

Edit:

For example here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rs-painkillers-draft.29822/page-4#post-634856

States to take 3 metos (I guess 10mg each) during a whole day, with a distance of at least morning, evening night for a total of 48 hours (So I guess 9 metos? 90mg?) And to fast in the last 12 hours.

Is that correct?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Do you mean SN or N?

Reactions: autumnal and AnxietyAttack44
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Do you mean SN or N?

N, powdered N (the barbiturate).

I was thinking like to start this at 12 pm (So i take the second one at 7 pm, then the last at 2 am and make it a day).

When arrived to 24 hourse I'll start fasting and doing the same routing for the remaining time, which should end at my last day exactly at 2 am (So, the perfect hour to start acting to ctb).

Am I missing something?

P.S: I already dropped a pill (One hour later but I did it, since I have little time remaining)

Last edited:
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
N, powdered N (the barbiturate).

I was thinking like to start this at 12 pm (So i take the second one at 7 pm, then the last at 2 am and make it a day).

When arrived to 24 hourse I'll start fasting and doing the same routing for the remaining time, which should end at my last day exactly at 2 am (So, the perfect hour to start acting to ctb).

Am I missing something?
Just the second link you posted is about the SN regime, I just wanted to make sure which chemical you've got.

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Dont fast too much. Too much fasting can cause nausea and discomfort, and slow down absorbtion of stuff to bloodstream as someone mentioned on sn threads. Unless thats strict process for n. If not, dont overdoo it.

Congratz on getting n, i think

Reactions: Lastsauce
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Dont fast too much. Too much fasting can cause nausea and discomfort, and slow down absorbtion of stuff to bloodstream as someone mentioned on sn threads. Unless thats strict process for n. If not, dont overdoo it.

Congratz on getting n, i think

I read to only start fasting 12 hrs prior to ctb and I was thinking to do it like that.. Obviously still drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated, but at least if I fast for 12 hour I might highen the chance to not puke it, along taking the antiemetic.

The infos I got come from also "Lifeisnotfun" who commented right here about the 48hrs regime along fasting for 12hrs prior to N

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/surviving-nembutal.17286/

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I believe the solution Pegasos Dignitas uses has about 20%vol alcohol in it.

N

no.place

May 28, 2020

Can you kindly provide the source?
And if it's pure ethanol needed around that percentage or just some generic alcohol beverage that percentual can do the job as well.
Thanks

____

Edit:
Nevermind

"In the Netherlands, the standard protocol for physician-assisted suicide is to provide 15 grams of pentobarbital sodium along with sugar syrup in a 20% ethanol solution for self-administration by the patient.[6]"

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This thread may be helpful :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

Reactions: Saed
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
This thread may be helpful :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

Thanks a lot, now I decided how to follow my meto regimen.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I don't think the fasting is for anti-vomiting reasons but for increased uptake rate. If anything an empty stomach increases the risk of vomiting, hence it is advised to eat a little bit an hour before.

What meto regimen will you follow then?

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I don't think the fasting is for anti-vomiting reasons but for increased uptake rate. If anything an empty stomach increases the risk of vomiting, hence it is advised to eat a little bit an hour before.

What meto regimen will you follow then?

Today I took 10mg meto at 1 pm, I will take another one at 7pm and last 2 am.

Then tomorrow before getting to the hotel I will have 10mg at 8 am, at 15 start fasting, at 16 another 10mg, at 22:40 some tea or light toast perhaps, at 23:00 I'll take 30mg and at midnight I should be able to take N.

I was thinking about trying to numb my mouth with some listerine or lidocaine (if it arrives today) or just drink some sweet wine with sugar or chocolate after taking N... Dunno.

Hope it goes well.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I recommend reading this thread regarding taste: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/

N

no.place

May 28, 2020

Would it be fine as well if I take the N and then just drink some sweet sugared wine (like spiced wine, like the medieval one) and eat some chocolate tab.. Should be good and should potentiate the effect I think.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
"In the Netherlands, the standard protocol for physician-assisted suicide is to provide 15 grams of pentobarbital sodium along with sugar syrup in a 20% ethanol solution for self-administration by the patient
That syrup is called simplex syrup or simple syrup, you can make it at home.
but it gives to the water Annoying viscous texture.

From my little experience on one recipe that went wrong I understood that the easiest way its just to take it as it is, because you can change the taste but it will always be disgusting

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Would it be fine as well if I take the N and then just drink some sweet sugared wine (like spiced wine, like the medieval one) and eat some chocolate tab.. Should be good and should potentiate the effect I think.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I would recommend very fine cashew/peanut butter. A spoon of that spread with your tongue in the mouth helped in a test of mine to cover the taste of also quite bitter Paracetamol nearly completely.
The sticky and oily goo does not let anything to your taste buds. I will use this when my day has come.

Reactions: disabledandhopeless
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You don't need a 48 hour regimen. The Swiss take Meto an hour or so before.

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
You don't need a 48 hour regimen. The Swiss take Meto an hour or so before.

I'm just doing it for extra safety.
Many here suggest to do so, either using N or SN.