MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
I am tired of everything, I already chose a date (Saturday 5 of August), I've counting down the days for a month now, I'm trying to spend time with my family and friends, but it's really exhausting having to mask up the fact that I'll probably CTB in less than a week

• Hugs
Reactions: PurpleVoid, Sannti, アホペンギン and 1 other person
R

rando8427

May 27, 2023
Nobody can take your ability to leave this place away from you. That helps me feel like I have some level of control, even surrounded by suffering. I know the way out, and I'm not afraid to use it.

The Fall semester starts in three weeks for me. Having some dark days lately, but also a few manic ups like I did years ago. That's also not healthy, but maybe it means I'm being less apathetic, feeling something instead of nothing? I'm choosing to put a positive spin on it, even if it just means I'm crazy and as hopeless as I ever was.

I don't have a date, but I keep it in my back pocket.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, it will be very unexpected when they find you dead on that day. Especially considering that you've been hiding any reason for being suicidal when you're spending time with them. I can't imagine how they'll react when they find out that you're dead but at the end of the day, that doesn't matter. All that matters is how you feel and the fact that you'll be in peace soon. I hope you succeed with whatever method you're planning on using and i send you my best regards. Good luck.

Reactions: rando8427
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I am tired of everything, I already chose a date (Saturday 5 of August), I've counting down the days for a month now, I'm trying to spend time with my family and friends, but it's really exhausting having to mask up the fact that I'll probably CTB in less than a week

I wish you well for your CTB

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering here, I wish you the best with your plans.