• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Im all alone today and feeling really low and empty. Would love to have a "chat party" of sorts around 10am PST (like 4 hours from now).
We can play games, share media, do group watches, etc. show up with a beverage of your choice (I'm having tea) and wearing comfy clothes in a comfy spot.
Let's bring each other some holiday comfort and cheer!

UPDATE: the discord link is below in the comments, join around 1 if you are interested!! we are chatting and streaming a movie :)

Last edited:
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Is there a way that we can stream a movie? I can download a movie, any movies. Maybe a horror movie.

SS movie night sounds nice if it's possible.
This would be AMAZING and exactly what I was picturing! I would be down for a horror movie or a cheesy feel good Christmas movie. I'll look into options but hopefully someone more tech savvy than me can offer advice too!

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Sure, I'll be there if I'm free! Sounds fun :)
This would be AMAZING and exactly what I was picturing! I would be down for a horror movie or a cheesy feel good Christmas movie. I'll look into options but hopefully someone more tech savvy than me can offer advice too!
I've used this for similar things in the past, if everyone here's got Netflix? It's pretty easy to set up, just a chrome extension

Last edited:
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Im all alone today and feeling really low and empty. Would love to have a "chat party" of sorts around 10am PST (like 4 hours from now).
We can play games, share media, do group watches, etc. show up with a beverage of your choice (I'm having tea) and wearing comfy clothes in a comfy spot.
Let's bring each other some holiday comfort and cheer!
OMG, I LOVE THIS IDEA! :smiling::hug::heart:

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Next time we should vote on what movie we wanna watch. I hope I can join you guys one day.

Reactions: Hyperborean
H

Hyperborean

Dec 19, 2020
Next time we should vote on what movie we wanna watch. I hope I can join you guys one day.
we can do that in the discord server it's self
the link is only valid for 24 hours by the way.

Hi! Can you please tell me how to get set up on discord?

you beat me to it!
look on the website there will be instructions on there

Last edited: