• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I'm concerned my partner is planning to leave me once he gets his trailer and moves out of his parents,
he'd always tell me it's "us" but now that it's coming down to it it's just "him" like now that there's an actual place we'd be able to afford he doesn't even mention me once,
it was solely about him finally getting his own place,,
I donno I really hope I'm just looking into it but you told me you'd get me outta this fucking boonie ass town,
I know there's better opportunities for him up there in the city and even people wise,
I'm not smart,
was in fuckin homeschool since grade 1 till halfway through grade 7 an I taught myself,
even when I was put back into school and entered high-school I never really experienced it because I was still being pulled in and out of homeschooling to public schooling,
I only learned the fucking alphabet by grade 6,,
I donno but everyone he's been with has had way more education then me, they've got cars they've got rich families and there lulu lemon 😂 and that undamaged blond/brunette hair,
why would he wanna keep "this" especially when there finally gonna get out of that house from those parents,,
my partner is the smartest person I've ever met, and one of the most driven,, they want to live they want the battle of life,, they are strong, how could something built to succeed harbor somone that isn't.