N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Soon there will be elections in my country. I hope for parties who support euthanasia, higher welfare or an UBI. It might improve my living conditions and would give me a peacefull end. The christian party seems to lose. This would be very good for me. I love politics. And this is somewhat a little hope for me. If I play for time i have 10 years to poverty. Hoping for a miracle. Lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I wouldn't get your hopes up, people are too selfish to vote for things like that they just care about themselves and the vast majority of people are middle earners with families, not those on the fringes of society like most of us. What do I know I am selfish as well very selfish and I vote for the left party because it would help me most out of all of them but it has not won for a while and won't for a while longer by the looks of things.

Even when these partys win they usually implement what? A quarter of their promises and it takes ages for anything to change anyway.

Reactions: All Things Must Pass
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I wouldn't get your hopes up, people are too selfish to vote for things like that they just care about themselves and the vast majority of people are middle earners with families, not those on the fringes of society like most of us. What do I know I am selfish as well very selfish and I vote for the left party because it would help me most out of all of them but it has not won for a while and won't for a while longer by the looks of things.

Even when these partys win they usually implement what? A quarter of their promises and it takes ages for anything to change anyway.
Don't take my hope. :/
You live in UK right? I would not hope for labour either. But in Germany the youth detests our conservative party and in the newest surveys the progressives or liberals are upfront. The people in Germany are quiet leftwingers but often vote for the conservatives due to the econonomy. However climate change is a huge topic and the Greens are loved by the media.
3 parties want to enhance welfare and the highest court in Germany allowed assisted suicide for almost everyone. Nevertheless the conservatives block it. I have 10 years left. Either welfare gets boosted or assisted suicide is implemented. It is not impossible. Lol.
If I ctb I prefer the official way xD

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Yes I am :ehh:… Sorry it's just how I see it from my experience, maybe a bit pessimistic. I don't know much about German politics but fptp screws everything here up, at least you don't have that. I hope what you says happens then but young people are not reliable voters old people are :notsure:. 10 years left why is that? That is quite a while so who knows what might happen, I like Greens though.

I would prefer easy access to guns than a lethal injection. :devil:

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My parents work for 10 years. They destroyed my life by absuing me but at least they pay for it lol. I am utterly unable to work and want to ctb due to poverty/bipolar. (Tried it quiet often)
The conservative party in Germany is in a deep crisis. Corruption, unpopular candidate (no more Merkel) and shitty covid politics. If this sundday was the voting the progressives would have won it. Pretty sure. However the election is in September. A lot of shit can happen and probably will.
I don't wanna die violently except when I fantasize about my suicide when I am severly depressed. But when I think more rational I want to have a peaceful one in dignity.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Haha no.
I used to be obsessed with politics and it only made me more suicidal.

I've just accepted the fact the politicians will always lie, and prices will always go up.

#F*ckThisWorld

• Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, TotallyIsolated, Fragile and 2 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I don't think so. Unless they allow me to live a perverted life with the full pattern of the anarchy colors like no rules, with a shiny magnum strapped to my belt, daily budget of 1900$, driving with some shiny motorcycle with an Chevrolet V12 or supercharged red block engine and allow me to drive everywhere without any visa or permits.

Yeah, maybe I would think about not to ctb but this won't make me to some ugly a$$ pro-life scum.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and GenesAndEnvironment
PoofLoop:P

PoofLoop:P

May 5, 2021
Nah politics makes me just want to up the process, in any it's like you leave politics alone, but it won't leave you alone. If you get the jist, it's always so depressing