its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
Reactions: libitina, Sluggish_Slump, tvoisluga and 6 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
One of the reasons is there's a lot of money to be made off of suffering people.

Reactions: libitina, Sluggish_Slump, tvoisluga and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The people who are against human euthanasia yet support it for animals are just so hypocritical. I despise this hellish world where we cannot just have the option to die in peace despite the fact that we were so cruelly forced to suffer here in the first place. It's disgusting how humans are expected to be tormented in this existence no matter what until they die anyway.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, libitina, Immensevoid and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
People believe that humans should suffer more, at least until they get a terminal illness, for their suffering to be valid enough for euthanasia. This argument of theirs is the most vile argument ever

Reactions: Joarga, libitina, Immensevoid and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Humans are walking contradiction. And on top of that we are prone to being sheeps as well. So whatever belief is popular at the time, that one is right.

• Informative
Reactions: Joarga, libitina, Immensevoid and 5 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hmm, yeah but also bear in mind- no animal is capable of telling us it wants assistance in dieing. Plenty of animals are euthanized because it's cheaper than the medical aid they need. Plenty are killed because they are unwanted and too expensive to keep alive.

It may look compassionate and I'd agree- it likely is in a lot of cases. From a legal point of view though- it's all murder surely? Imagine if a human couldn't communicate how it felt about dying. Fair enough if the doctors are saying it's in incurable pain but- what if it's simply that the drugs it needs are too expensive? It doesn't have family to look after it? It's a 'problem' human- someone with antisocial traits? It bites another human?!! People would have something to say about it if unwanted humans were put down without their consent.

Plus- it's all about money. If that bear was in a circus or a zoo and making shit loads of money for it's 'owners', do you think they'd be so compassionate? Tilikum- the orca at SeaWorld killed 3 people. Do you think they'd let a pitbull survive if it killed 3 people? They didn't just let Tilikum live- they isolated him in basically the equivalent of a bathtub for a year and ran a breeding programme using him. Why? Money. We're compassionate only when it suits us. I think it would be a mistake to think animals always get it better- although- I know you weren't saying that.

I agree though- we do show more compassion to our pets than we do to our relatives! It's messed up.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Immensevoid, V01Death and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Because if it was available for free you would see everyone dropping like flies

Humanity would go extinct and the people with money doesn't want that

They need the slaves to keep the wheel turning

Reactions: libitina and tvoisluga
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It is interesting to read below article.

Humans are so passionate and euthanize suffering animals. it is considered cruel to let them suffer for long.

How is it that same empathy is not given to fellow humans?

I saw a similar video. A seal was maiming biting a poor dwarf sperm whale or some kind of shark . The fish lunged out of the water to try to escape the savage attack. It seemed to me the face of extreme pain fear and horror the poor animal showed as the head surfaced above the water in a desperate attempt to escape the relentless onslaught of bites. Blood everywhere . Bitten everywhere. the shark survived because it was big. But it was suffering immensely. So the hypocrite humans went through great expense to go find the shark in the ocean
and euthanize it cause it was suffering immensely. Hypocrites cause they won't allow me to euthanize myself to even purchase assisted suicide.
Warning Very graphic video. but it shows how evil life is as this has happened billions of times to animals and humans

Last edited:
Reactions: libitina
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It's shocking how many people are still surprised that the world isn't fair.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
For their twisted value i suppose, like if lot of people die, then at worst it'll be a bad example on everyone else and this might be a scary precedent if euthanasia were legelize everywhere. Eventhough they put a diffrent standard against animal, double standard? Maybe

Another reason was of course the EcOnoMy, who's going run this billionaire buisness if this euthanasia were being normalize? That's why if anyone told you that you're valuable there's a big change that it means you generated them something valuable, and not because your self are special

Reactions: libitina
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
One of the reasons is there's a lot of money to be made off of suffering people.
Basically this. SI projected on others combined with religion and pharma propaganda = save people at all cost.

Cold f*cking world.

Reactions: Hollowman
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
its just morals, morals are arbitrary. you can have a society that offs its weak like sparta and people would think its ok. theres no point or reason or meaning behind it. just random chance that that principle would be in place. if you want more recent example theres also nazi germany i think.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Because humans are brainwashed from birth to believe that if they believe, dream or hope hard enough, they can do anything. Which is of course bullshit.

The truth being that if you aren't surviving, if you aren't achieving, if you're suffering then it's your own fault and you deserve it. And that if people help you, you won't learn the lesson of "never fail".

And then they wonder why people end up suicidal.

GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I think we should encourage people to live and achieve great things; but if the card's you've been dealt are shitty then you should be allowed to leave. We should encourage happiness, but if thats not going to happen theres no reason to prolong suffering.
Its almost cruel, the pressure to live a happy and successful life if that simply isn't going to be the case.