• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I drank heavily some months a while ago, and my liver values were already off the charts. Does this mean if I continued, I would be so weak that it would take only few years to destroy my liver and die?

Reactions: iloverachel
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That's probably what it would take as long as you kept of heavy drinking on a daily basis. It's one excruciatingly painful way to die though. It's not like you just keel over and die. Lots and lots of pain to get to the sweet release of death. I know. I saw my cousin and sister both die from liver failure. One drank herself to death (2 years) and the other had liver cancer. Both extreme pain that drugs barely helped. It's a hard way to go I think.

Reactions: iloverachel
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
That's probably what it would take as long as you kept of heavy drinking on a daily basis. It's one excruciatingly painful way to die though. It's not like you just keel over and die. Lots and lots of pain to get to the sweet release of death. I know. I saw my cousin and sister both die from liver failure. One drank herself to death (2 years) and the other had liver cancer. Both extreme pain that drugs barely helped. It's a hard way to go I think.
Yeah, it's not what I intend, but fear that it will be how I end up. So I need to get more help from psychiatrists or ctb before I fall back to drinking or other drugs or some other slow-destructive behavior.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
You'd have to drink all day, every day, and the strong stuff.

My friend drank heavily when he was in China to teach Eng. He got there just before lockdown, he had nothing to do but drink all day, every day.(he drank brandy) His liver started failing, and he was very sick, he came back to SA for treatment and I was shocked at how yellow he was. He went back to China after a couple of months of being here, but started drinking again. Now he's dead. It was a very unpleasant death from what I've been told. He said how terrible he felt when he was here. Tired, no appetite, feeling sick all the time.

Reactions: Ashu
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
You'll go through the pits of hell if you try this. Alcohol addiction is horrendous. And you'd have to be drinking an awful lot for this to work anytime soon. More likely you'll end up physically and mentally addicted. Been there, done that.

Reactions: Ashu