• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
No, no, you have nothing to apologize. I just didn't want to upset anyone here knowing so many of us here are already struggling with all types of abuse. And since this is a place of support, I would feel awful if I contributed to anyone in an abusive way. Which is why I thought this person would understand but in her words, I'm an inconsiderate person. Apparently she's the only one who's been patient. Which is laughable because she's the one who named called me, acting like a child, being a hypocrite, and I do make sure I don't say things that trigger her. I was more than accommodating. She hasn't paid rent for almost two months, never contributed financially and has the nerve to complain.
So I'm sorry I took it personally. You just followed the rules of this game :) I just needed to apologize in case it was taken out of context. I was actually thinking that if your wish was granted, people would beg you for your validation of them lol they would be coming at you like a zombie going after a brain 😂 thank you. And sorry I kind of vented here. I'll stop now.

Thank you for being understanding :)
And kind
That's okay, it's understandable to feel that way. I'm glad you brought it up instead of keeping it in. Feel free to hit me with some hard ones - You're good. :)

• Love
Reactions: I'm exhausted
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
That's okay, it's understandable to feel that way. I'm glad you brought it up instead of keeping it in. Feel free to hit me with some hard ones - You're good. :)
You're so kind 🥰 Thank you. I may take up on your offer and DM you if that's okay.
Omg, I'm going to cry from your kindness 😢

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
You're so kind 🥰 Thank you. I may take up on your offer and DM you if that's okay.
Omg, I'm going to cry from your kindness 😢
I'm sorry. Just to clarify, I meant that you can hit me with hard corruptions. I do sincerely hope that you can find a way forward in your situation, though. It might help to gather evidence that can be used in court if push comes to shove - There are legal subreddits where you can enquire for more. If it's more of a personal matter and professional help isn't feasible, it might be best to hang out in Recovery, or even something like ChatGPT can be useful for interpersonal advice. I'm sorry that I can't do more. ❤️