• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
Granted, but you can never access them.

I wish I could play the piano.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Granted, but you're now 9'8 ft

I wish I could create tea out of thin air

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
Granted- but now you create a variety of hot drinks out of thin air that AREN'T tea, and in order to create tea you have to create other hot drinks first. Think of it as a pattern. (E.g- Coffee> TEA> hot cocoa if that makes sense.)

I wish I was artistic!

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Granted but you can only draw pigs.

I wish anything I draw becomes real.

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
Granted, but only if you paint it on the petals of Middlemist Red flowers.

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
Oh my, so sorry.

I wish there would always be someone who loves me.

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Granted but they are clingy.

I wish for 3 wishes

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Granted but you can only have one

I wish to have the power of absolute persuasion

Last edited:
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Granted but it only works on animals

I wish I can understand and speak all languages

Reactions: Astoria
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Granted but people misunderstand you

I wish I could have the power to influence and persuade people

Last edited:
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Granted but you shit yourself every time

I wish pigs can fly

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Granted but they die when they do

I wish that I could read people's minds

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Granted but they can read yours when your read theirs.

I wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
'Bout a home I'll never see​

I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
Granted: you can cry but you'll never stop crying. You can fall on your knees but you will crawl forever. You can lie but you'll always end up telling the truth.
(I hope I did this right)

I wish there were no animals abuse.

Reactions: One day too late
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Granted but now animals spawn-kill and process humans and cook humans into their meals that they sit around their dining room tables to eat.

I wish I didn't require external validation.

I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
Granted, but you will beg for it.

I wish I didn't have my fears.

• Wow
Reactions: latte art
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Granted, but from now on you will adopt the fears of anyone whose post you respond to on SS.

I wish for the person who grants this wish to come up with a desirable corruption.

• Yay!
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I wish for the person who grants this wish to come up with a desirable corruption.
lmao why did i have to join here.. how..? wha-

Granted your wish is fulfilled but you are now a morally bankrupt tech billionaire with absolutely no problems in life whatsoever. You live life to it's fullest in an authoritarian 3rd world nation as the people suffer.

When looking back on this comment, *the* comment that made you who you are today, you now think to your morally bankrupt self "wow what a desirable way to be corrupted, heh heh heh... perhaps I shall swim in my pool of gold coins like scrouge mcduck and dine on some phesant as I watch the peasants slave away below... mmm phesant..."

I wish I could clone myself.

• Yay!
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Granted but every clone thinks they are the real one.

I wish I can travel the multiverse.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Granted but you become 5% more translucent than you were before every time you travel.

I wish I could I eat a waffle for dinner

I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
Granted, but from now on you will adopt the fears of anyone whose post you respond to on SS.

I hope I didn't trigger or upset you with my response

• Love
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
Oh, not at all - the idea of begging for something you don't want is a surprisingly good corruption.
Oh, thank goodness. I was worried and thought your answer to my wish was because you were upset by what I had said. I'm just overly sensitive right now because someone that knows me and my conditions literally said I was a lazy, stupid, idiot child. I'm not a child, I'm an adult. Only because I couldn't handle her nitpicking and micromanage even though she's a freeloader. And everything she says is a just but despite telling me to speak my mind, I get yelled at. I get yelled at for doing what she said. So I can't win. So now I'm walking on eggshells with this person and I can't do anything because I would need to take this person to court if I want my money back. The funny thing is she could've almost burn down the apartment because she left the place with the candles on. Thank goodness I had my fur babies with me when I was out.

• Hugs
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Oh, thank goodness. I was worried and thought your answer to my wish was because you were upset by what I had said. I'm just overly sensitive right now because someone that knows me and my conditions literally said I was a lazy, stupid, idiot child. I'm not a child, I'm an adult. Only because I couldn't handle her nitpicking and micromanage even though she's a freeloader. And everything she says is a just but despite telling me to speak my mind, I get yelled at. I get yelled at for doing what she said. So I can't win. So now I'm walking on eggshells with this person and I can't do anything because I would need to take this person to court if I want my money back. The funny thing is she could've almost burn down the apartment because she left the place with the candles on. Thank goodness I had my fur babies with me when I was out.
I'm sorry to hear this. I must admit, your corruption made me consider crafting a more effective one. I didn't mean it personally, though. I'm sorry for that. I really hope your situation with this person improves. It sounds like a nightmare... :(

I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
I'm sorry to hear this. I must admit, your corruption made me consider crafting a more effective one. I didn't mean it personally, though. I'm sorry for that. I really hope your situation with this person improves. It sounds like a nightmare... :(
No, no, you have nothing to apologize. I just didn't want to upset anyone here knowing so many of us here are already struggling with all types of abuse. And since this is a place of support, I would feel awful if I contributed to anyone in an abusive way. Which is why I thought this person would understand but in her words, I'm an inconsiderate person. Apparently she's the only one who's been patient. Which is laughable because she's the one who named called me, acting like a child, being a hypocrite, and I do make sure I don't say things that trigger her. I was more than accommodating. She hasn't paid rent for almost two months, never contributed financially and has the nerve to complain.
So I'm sorry I took it personally. You just followed the rules of this game :) I just needed to apologize in case it was taken out of context. I was actually thinking that if your wish was granted, people would beg you for your validation of them lol they would be coming at you like a zombie going after a brain 😂 thank you. And sorry I kind of vented here. I'll stop now.

Thank you for being understanding :)
And kind

• Love