• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Granted, but eventually the dimension will collapse from the smell of shit and all the shit drops into Atlantis turning all the seas on Earth into shit.

I wish Elden Ring was released today.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but eventually the dimension will collapse from the smell of shit and all the shit drops into Atlantis turning all the seas on Earth into shit.

I wish Elden Ring was released today.
Granted, but a huge chunk of the game is missing and it's virtually unplayable without a day-1 patch that won't come until the actual release date.

I wish I was good at anything musical.

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Granted, but a huge chunk of the game is missing and it's virtually unplayable without a day-1 patch that won't come until the actual release date.

I wish I was good at anything musical.
Nah, not to worry, I'll download the fan patches that make the game playable. :D (Elden Ring remade in Skyrim when?)

Granted, but now all music not made by you sounds like shit. I can't come up with a wish, so next player please.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Granted, but a wish is made for you and your feet and hands are now made of cement blocks.

I wish to die in my sleep tonight.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish for lotion.
Not long after you apply the bottle of GRO, you break out in hives. You scratch violently to try to relieve the unbearable itch. Eventually, the itch dies down and you find the affected areas covered with thick, coarse hair. Over the course of the next few days the hair continues to grow, covering your entire body until you become an unrecognisable hirsute being. Ce830d57fcd87cb26d9b840bfebe0cda

I wish I could get back my zest for life.

transientflesh127

transientflesh127

Apr 30, 2022
Not long after you apply the bottle of GRO, you break out in hives. You scratch violently to try to relieve the unbearable itch. Eventually, the itch dies down and you find the affected areas covered with thick, coarse hair. Over the course of the next few days the hair continues to grow, covering your entire body until you become an unrecognisable hirsute being.View attachment 79134

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Not long after you apply the bottle of GRO, you break out in hives. You scratch violently to try to relieve the unbearable itch. Eventually, the itch dies down and you find the affected areas covered with thick, coarse hair. Over the course of the next few days the hair continues to grow, covering your entire body until you become an unrecognisable hirsute being.View attachment 79134

Okay. But suddenly, as it happens to me, you don't know what is that, so it's pointless.

I wish now the third part of love, death & robots (at least were i live i've to wait until may 20)

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Okay. But suddenly, as it happens to me, you don't know what is that, so it's pointless.

I wish now the third part of love, death & robots (at least were i live i've to wait until may 20)
Granted but you have a Goblins body

L

LI3

Lila
Sep 8, 2022
Granted! You have a nice sandwich.
The sandwich, however, perhaps as a joke by god is also sentient. It can also speak English (or whatever your native language is) and acts like a Nice Guy, worshipping you, "putting you on a pedestal", the whole nine yards.
It runs away as soon as it wakes up, but every so often you catch him watching you through the windows or the little eye hole in your door.
After a while you notice your underwear is missing. At first you blame the washing machine, grumbling under your breath, but when it comes back covered in crumbs, you realize it's the sandwich doing unmentionable things to it.
You're half curious, as sandwiches do not have genitals, so what the hell DOES it do with it?
On the other hand, you're grossed out by the thought of a sentient creature doing... things... with your underwear.
Just... Ew...
You catch it right at the corner of your eye stalking you, existing menacingly.

I am so sorry I produced low grade Nice Sandwich smut... :pfff:
---
I wish I was hot enough to generate income from onlyfans.
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!
Granted, but you being in possession of a meat and poultry product drew the ire of a nearby militant vegan mob on the riot. Rabid at the outrage, they head in your direction as the terrified deli workers flee in panic.

I wish I could transform into a human-animal hybrid of my choosing.

@Compodulator You beat me to it. Guess I took too long.
Amazing brilliant!

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry, I forgot the second half...

I wish I could fly

LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
Sorry, I forgot the second half...

I wish I could fly
Granted. But you must keep on flapping your arms and can't ever touch the ground again.

I wish to be able to mold any body/appearance at my will.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Granted, but your skin will be discoloured where you mould it

I wish I would always win at poker

• Wow
Reactions: LossOfMe
lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020
Granted. But you have to wait several decades before it's your turn.

I wish I could turn invisible

• Yay!
Reactions: LI3
Fowli

Fowli

Sep 15, 2022
Granted, but your clothes don't, and the power lasts a random amount of time. Prepare to escape the cops naked after you tried to steal at that grocery store while being invisible.

I wish Daft Punk would make another album.

Reactions: LI3
lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020
Granted. But you don't like the album.

I wish I had telekinetic powers

R

rhysion

Sep 4, 2022
Granted, but they happen to all your thouughts and impulses, even the random ones and ones you don't remember.. and even in your sleep.

I wish i could always reach in my pocket and have exactly how much money i need, at all times.

I

IchigoYozora

Sep 17, 2022
Granted, but they happen to all your thouughts and impulses, even the random ones and ones you don't remember.. and even in your sleep.

I wish i could always reach in my pocket and have exactly how much money i need, at all times.
Granted, but you get arrested for stealing the money from somewhere since you don't have a job.

I wish that I am famous.

S

SieMeCryOrDie

Aug 29, 2022
Granted, but it's for a crime so you will spend the next 30 years in jail.

I wish I had Rocky Road Ice cream

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Granted, but it's for a crime so you will spend the next 30 years in jail.

I wish I had Rocky Road Ice cream
Granted, but it has two real rocks in it somewhere.

I wish that taking a shit tomorrow doesn't hurt again.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
M

maya.sml

Sep 15, 2022
I wish I w
So this game is simple. You corrupt the wish of the person above you, then you post a wish of your own below it.

Examples

Post 1: I wish I had a new car.

Post 2: Granted: But the car has no engine.

Wish: I had a new life.

Post 3: Granted: But it's a life of poverty

Wish: I had a house.

So I'll start it off with the example.

Wish: I wish I had a new car.

I wish I died this second

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Granted, but it has two real rocks in it somewhere.

I wish that taking a shit tomorrow doesn't hurt again.
Granted but it will be a record breaking enormous shit that will block the whole streets' sewage system for a week.

I wish I could be fit without any effort whatsoever.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
granted. but you don't have a girlfriend anymore.

i wish i could get a better paying job

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Granted but you'll be wiping rich people's asses

I wish I could go to sleep the moment my head hits the pillow