GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I read it twice and didn't see that it said anything about how she died, including ctb, only that she died suddenly.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Do you know what method she used to ctb?

No it's not mentioned I was interested as well being a paramedic as she would have access to drugs and new what was fatal. The last link explains how a lot of nurses end up committing suicide I never new there were so many.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-nurse-kills-herself-uk-21749225 (Drugs Overdose)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10387836/nhs-nurse-suicide-hospital-stress (Hanged Herself)

Cheers Geo

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know what nurses can do to support colleagues who are at risk of ctb: watch the hall for anyone approaching while they raid the ctb drugs!

I can just see some journalist taking a screen shot of that, and all the subsequent reader comments about what a GoodPerson I am not, though clearly Effed...

Reactions: Buffy5120 and Jumper Geo
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
It was nice to hangout with a friend during this corona virus pandemic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
People are finally waking up. I'm so happy people are finally organizing against the idiocy of all of this. With any luck, the movement gains some traction.

I feel kinda lame for not making the petition or organizing the protest like I wanted to, but... eh. I've been dealing with keeping my head on straight. I'm not a leader type tbh so maybe it's for the better.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've said it before many times and I'll say it again, FUCK CORONA! Anyone wearing a mask right now is a bitch because this is just the flu...

• Love
Reactions: FusRohDracarys
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I've said it before many times and I'll say it again, FUCK CORONA! Anyone wearing a mask right now is a bitch because this is just the flu...
Haha, I was reading about some of the signs people had. One person made a sign that said the mask you were duped into wearing symbolizes you losing your freedom of speech. Fucking love it.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Haha, I was reading about some of the signs people had. One person made a sign that said the mask you were duped into wearing symbolizes you losing your freedom of speech. Fucking love it.
An it's true, because the world has sacrificed far too much for this. It has the mortality rate of a baby fart. You were all duped! The current death toll stands near 150K and that many people die from unrelated shit every single day.

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
An it's true, because the world has sacrificed far too much for this. It has the mortality rate of a baby fart. You were all duped! The current death toll stands near 150K and that many people die from unrelated shit every single day.
Honestly.

I don't know that I'd go as far as saying it's a baby fart, haha. For the over 65 crowd and for people with lung issues, it sounds a nasty way to die. But how we're handling it disproportionately favors the over 50 crowd:

Ages 0 - 18 --
* Half of Chinese school aged kids that tested positive had no symptoms.
* We could be depriving an entire generation from developing immunity against the disease.
* We ARE depriving an entire generation of a quality education by shutting down schools.
* We are going to be sending our kids into a devastated economy with impacts that will last who knows how long.
* We are depriving these kids of sunlight, fresh air, and exercise. My state has gone so far as to fill skate parks with sand to stop kids from skating.

Ages 18 - 22 (College kids) --
* Being burdened with astronomical school loans isn't enough. Now they have to take on substandard education at the same prices because schools are only doing online classes and also not refunding tuition even partially.
* May not have a home to go to because on campus housing is being closed and they may not be allowed back home to potentially infect their elderly/at risk parents.
* They're in the age group most likely to be laid off or experience wage or hour cuts.
* Also being sent to work in a devastated economy.

Ages 22 - 30 --
* Also in the age group most likely to be laid off or see hour or wage cuts.
* Also probably the least likely age group of working adults to have enough savings to live off of for any time
* Under represented in the home ownership stats. For the ~50% of those who were getting ready to buy a house, will now have to put it off since they may need to use those savings to get by for god knows how long.

Ages 30 - 50 --
* Probably in slightly better financial shape than the 22-30 group but many still live paycheck to paycheck
* Also slightly more at risk than the 22 - 30 group but not by much

Ages - 50 - 65 --
* Perhaps moderate health risk, especially with prexisting conditions, but still relatively low to 65+

Ages 65+
* Most likely to be affected by the virus lethally
* Most likely to be retired and not need to work

The older you get, the more favorable the quarantines are for you. No surprise, seeing as most government leaders are well over 50...

Reactions: Green Destiny
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I'm tired of wearin' a damn mask.

I need air.
It's become a funny thing here on base, everyone started out with a shitty little DIY t-shirt mask, now we're all competing with N95's and bedazzling our fuckin undershirts to use on our faces

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
My Boyfriend Died of COVID-19
I watched this video about this poor girl who lost her future Husband to the virus. It hit me pretty fuckin' hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Buffy5120
F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Oh,
As seen on Twitter
How can I not panic when I went to the grocery shop to buy tagliatelle and the whole pasta shelf was empty.

What am I to do?!

Here I am in the kitchen with the olive oil, the tomatoes, the basil, the aubergine and the parmesan and no tagliatelle...

Somebody please find a vaccin for Covid-19!
You can eat something else. You can make something out of those with rice, bread or even potatoes. It is not quite the same to say you can't make a pasta dish when people have NO food or income and have loved ones pass away without saying goodbye.

Reactions: Buffy5120
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Here are a couple more young Brits who ctb the second one hasn't been found but the family and Police suspect she drowned in the sea.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Here are a couple more young Brits who ctb the second one hasn't been found but the family and Police suspect she drowned in the sea.

I shared the first link couple posts back, I don't know how people get links with images like yours? Mine just look like a link and i think that's why it goes unnoticed

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I shared the first link couple posts back, I don't know how people get links with images like yours? Mine just look like a link and i think that's why it goes unnoticed

OK I believe you, lol sorry missed your link I used the Sun, yes I think I used the DM previously and just had a link no picture.

Cheers

Geo

Here is a young lad,

This will be a suicidal 6 months with people stuck indoors we are drinking and gambling more, so it will have a devastating effect as people are not working and funds are limited, lot's of people are disciplined and won't drink in the house but with all the pubs and restaurants closed people have no other choice and it will lead to them drinking more.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I was just telling my partner this morning at how irritated I get with all the moral superiority being thrown around by the pro-lockdown folks in my country.

But lives are at stake!!!!
How easily they're willing to overlook the deaths on the other side of the equation.
But suicide isn't contagious.
And yet an entire generation of Millennials is basically fucked over and all but guaranteed to be poorer than their parents. Gen Z is looking to be on a similar trajectory at this point, but they might be able to recover. Yes, let's just conveniently ignore the long term effects of this that will more likely than not lead to shorter life spans, poorer health, and a life time of economic struggles for one or two generations. smh.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Buffy5120
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
How can I not panic when I went to the grocery shop to buy tagliatelle and the whole pasta shelf was empty.

What am I to do?!

Here I am in the kitchen with the olive oil, the tomatoes, the basil, the aubergine and the parmesan and no tagliatelle...

Somebody please find a vaccin for Covid-19!

Yes there is some serious pasta shortages in the UK for the last 5 weeks I have had Penne pasta on my Tesco's shopping list and every time it arrives they say out of stock they are messing with my head because every time I click on it, it's added to my shopping list where as it should say out of stock, lol.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Wis
Yes there is some serious pasta shortages in the UK for the last 5 weeks I have had Penne pasta on my Tesco's shopping list and every time it arrives they say out of stock they are messing with my head because every time I click on it, it's added to my shopping list where as it should say out of stock, lol.
lol it was like this in Ny 2 months ago guess you guys are just getting started :notsure:

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Wis
lol it was like this in Ny 2 months ago guess you guys are just getting started :notsure:

Must be terrible in NY they have been hit hard, hopefully we have hit our peak and things will start opening up again soon, maybe another 3 weeks.

Cheers

Geo

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Masks are not bad. If we start a rebellion, it will be harder to identify us lol. Ofc they do not save us against flu or covid, but a good thing on protests.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Masks are not bad. If we start a rebellion, it will be harder to identify us lol. Ofc they do not save us against flu or covid, but a good thing on protests.
In the end the decriminalization of masks in public will be peanuts.

Reactions: faust
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Somewhere you get fined if you go out without a mask
Yea here you get it for too much makeup if you're a man. Atleast until now, now Anarchy has an excuse to be public.

• Aww..
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

I thought this was the popular choice for rebellion and anarchists, might help against the flu and Covid-19 as well.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's all fun and games until the real problem starts. This covid is just an escalation.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed