Jan 26, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Oyoy, Brackenshire and 4 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Left substance requires manual work . Please supply in powdered form . ;)

(* Made salad today. First time in months. Never again.)
Oh, I could have a fruit salad right now!

Reactions: Hollow Point
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Hollow Point and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I can tell there's a joke here, but even with Google's help I'm wooshing.

I can't tell if you're serious... the scary part is that you could be... I'm the kind of guy who would apply bleach to a wash rag in dire hopes to keep it clean. O.o
Mixing grapefruits with some medication may be very dangerous (and even lethal)

Reactions: Susannah and Hollow Point
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm out on my morning walk. I'm walking and having a cigarette. I cough. The old-as-fuck woman that I didn't notice jumps, runs in the air like a fucking cartoon and bolts away in record breaking speeds while yelling at me to cover my mouth. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: MissStarr, Susannah, Hollow Point and 4 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I'm out on my morning walk. I'm walking and having a cigarette. I cough. The old-as-fuck woman that I didn't notice jumps, runs in the air like a fucking cartoon and bolts away in record breaking speeds while yelling at me to cover my mouth. :pfff:
I would enjoy a cigarette right now! But no money even for food lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Susannah, Hollow Point and xBrialesana
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I'm getting a lot of spam and junk emails claiming to have a cure for covid-19 now. 100% Effective. 100% All-Natural.

Reactions: Susannah, Hollow Point, xBrialesana and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I'm getting a lot of spam and junk emails claiming to have a cure for covid-19 now. 100% Effective. 100% All-Natural.
Ye, will be selling pills against covid like selling N in clear net :ahhha:

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Hollow Point and xBrialesana
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i'm really, Really not looking forward to see how the world turns after a few more months of quarantine. the disease itself may not have a high death rate for healthy and young people, but the economic impact that this will have is just terrifying and will affect almost everyone, specially on shitty countries like mine.

people are loosing their jobs everywhere, some don't have the money to make it through a week of quarantine, let alone whatever amount of time this outbreak will take.

feels weird that we are the generation that lives to see a worldwide pandemic outbreak, the jokes are funny and all, but not many people will be laughing when the virus and its indirect consequences come knocking at their doors.

Reactions: WearyWanderer, FusRohDracarys, freya and 8 others
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
Russian flatmate said the virus is conspiracy of USA and Israel :shy: :pfff: Many profanities were used during that "explanation".

- "But it started in China"
- "They put it in there *expletives*"
Flatmate isn't too far off.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Flatmate isn't too far off.
I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. I heard Putin somehow got his presidency annulled or some shit, so he's getting another run.
Israel? Well, we got Bibi (Benjamin Netaniyahu) over here all up our asses. He's EVERYWHERE, the bastard. Can't wait for him to die off. He's like an Israeli Trump.

Reactions: Hollow Point, Inferdan, Shakespear's Brother and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. I heard Putin somehow got his presidency annulled or some shit, so he's getting another run.
Israel? Well, we got Bibi (Benjamin Netaniyahu) over here all up our asses. He's EVERYWHERE, the bastard. Can't wait for him to die off. He's like an Israeli Trump.
Yes, he nullified his term and technically will be able to rule until 2036. Damn, he could already chill on the beach and play golf, he is not a young guy any more.

Reactions: Hollow Point and All an illusion
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
All part of the plan lads...they rely on the idiotic sheeple that have been molded on facebook and twitter(social media) for the past few years now...damn shame.

Reactions: Hollow Point and Inferdan
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Okay for some reason the Corona Virus Megathread turned into a Putin led conspiracies about US making the virus ? :shy:
~

Lets see how much DISinformation this thread leads to.
You started it all !

• Aww..
Reactions: Hollow Point, Epsilon0 and Shakespear's Brother
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Okay for some reason the Corona Virus Megathread turned into a Putin led conspiracies about US making the virus ? :shy:
~

You started it all !

Oh dear! :pfff:

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
~

You started it all !

Me? I was merely trying to enlighten people about the proper use for Vodka :blarg:

Reactions: Brackenshire, Hollow Point, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I have nothing productive to add to the discussion, so I'm just going to go off on a rant here...

<rant>
My college decided that it wanted zero responsibility for the students, and thus decided to send the approx 2k students on campus (2k out of 5k who had not decided to take the week off and go home because it contained a holiday) home. We're being moved from a secluded area with no recorded cases to areas with a bunch of recorded cases, and forced to go through places like airports, train stations and bus terminuses where catching the virus is more likely. More importantly, this landed me back home, a place where I don't want to be, especially right now.

At this point, I wish I had caught the virus and died of the secondary pneumonia...
</rant>

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Susannah, Hollow Point, Green Destiny and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
while I am writing this rambling (I like this word) post I am hearing Boris Johnson on TV saying that all schools will be closed from Friday.
And after that. The spaniard prime minister, Pedro Sánchez, saying "The hardest moments have not came yet".

One kudo after another.

Reactions: Susannah, Hollow Point and Epsilon0
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Susannah, Hollow Point and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
They cancelled the testicle festival in the next town over. What am I supposed to do with my weekend now??

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollow Point and a_strange_day
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I've been trying to tell people for years about the scientifically proven disastrous mental health consequences of isolation. This is an unfortunate way for everyone to learn for themselves. On the bright side, I suppose, we will be gaining more members here in the months to come :happy:

• Love
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Susannah, Hollow Point and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
They cancelled the testicle festival in the next town over. What am I supposed to do with my weekend now??
"The testicle festival" is a thing I legitimately see as a thing that humans would do. Not sure if I should stick a ",sadly" at the end.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019

The testicle festival...What is it that is happening there ? Never heard of it. Ballbusting each other :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k and Hollow Point
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I said it before.

I despise all the vertical IG videos on the news of people "socially distancing" or celebrities singing Imagine and saying "we are all in this together".

Get ready for the cringy feel good #quarantinechallenges and #other_stupid_hashtags.

I have no job and I'm "socially distant". At last, I fit in! Maybe I should get an IG and document my mundane existence.

Get a bidet! Chances are people that hoard all the TP and the makers of TP memes have dirty asses. What the fuck is wrong with us Americans?

The first 18 seconds of this video convinced me

I said good day.

Reactions: Hollow Point, Worthless_nobody and I_love_to_bake
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I said it before.

I despise all the vertical IG videos on the news of people "socially distancing" or celebrities singing Imagine and saying "we are all in this together".

Get ready for the cringy feel good #quarantinechallenges and #other_stupid_hashtags.

I have no job and I'm "socially distant". At last, I fit in! Maybe I should get an IG and document my mundane existence.

Get a bidet! Chances are people that hoard all the TP and the makers of TP memes have dirty asses. What the fuck is wrong with us Americans?

The first 18 seconds of this video convinced me

I said good day.

Actually, when I was a plumber I worked on quite a few bidets. They are more popular than you'd think, atleast in my area of America. Plus, with modern technology, we don't even need an independent fixture for the bidet like that video says. It's weird because the video then goes on to mention bidet seat attachments... Which, as depicted in the video, don't require any more space or fixtures than just another supply line hose. The "old style" I guess is having a fixture with just the bidet, and having an entirely separate supply line and waste line for the toilet itself. But it seems more practical to just use the toilet seat attachment, and that style was the more popular I'd say.

Certainly a good time to invest in bidet companies!

Reactions: Susannah, Hollow Point and Throwawaysoul
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Someone from my university organization just told us today that he has the virus. He's not even at middle age yet. I'm now seriously worried about my friends and my other classmates.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Someone from my university organization just told us today that he has the virus. He's not even at middle age yet. I'm now seriously worried about my friends and my other classmates.
Loads of young people get it, but almost none die from it. Unless you or your friends have serious immune issues, you'll almost certainly survive it if you get it.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Susannah, Hollow Point and 1 other person
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
I wonder if the huge hit the economy is going to take, coupled with the huge unemployment numbers, loss of loved ones, etc., all that kind of stuff – if it will make prolifers a little more empathetic when more people inevitably begin to CTB as a direct result of the pandemic.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Amber1974, I_love_to_bake and 2 others