• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
My state just recently approved to build a cop city less than an hour away from me. I know there's already one in Atlanta so if anyone near there can share how that's like i'd like to know.

I'm just baffled on how this even got approved though. $60 million dollars going towards building this for cops when we are ranked #4 for the most homeless people in the USA. There are going to be 6 world cup games here and I'm concerned about what they're going to do about the homeless people in the city. I've read that they're starting to send people to prison just for being homeless in other states and I hope that won't be the case here(kinda feel like they will though). But if they have $60m to build this why can't they just put that towards doing something to help those in need. I just don't see how this is even helpful. It feels like they are militarizing cops.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
it really sucks that as a country we'll never get tg & revolutionize. @ least not before things get dire & there's 50 cop cities sprinkled across the US specifically to tamp down insurrection. i'd love to die for an actual cause/purpose instead of just my meaningless suicide :p + get to commit some well intentioned & deserved violence?? yeah i'd be all over that.

Reactions: Dliena