• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I don't know how the hell I'm going to do a job where I'm doing just about the most anxiety-inducing activity I could do. For fuck's sake dude, I panicked less at a factory job which involved standing above and pouring materials into massive vats of 190 - 350°F wax blends; a situation that carried a real risk of a very painful death freaked me out less than talking to stupid fuckers on the phone. Why is this?

My first day was yesterday, and I hovered over the dreaded dialer button for about 5 minutes. It felt like pressing that button was the equivalent to pulling the trigger for my execution.

I made sales despite being shaky and sweaty and near tears the entire time, so yay me. I can successfully manipulate people into donating their money, I'm truly moving up in the world.

What a nightmare this all is

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, daemonblight, Sinbad and 13 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
You are awesome! You did it. You honestly totally rock. You made sales despite it being your nightmare, seriously, that is incredible. I couldn't do it. Will they let me do email sales? Well done honey xxx

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Sinbad, azucaramargo and 7 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
tumblr_lu5fk43hsd1qmt5mvo1_500_large.gif

Reactions: Sinbad, Smilla, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
giphy.gif

Reactions: Smilla, Deleted member 4993, Deafsn0w and 4 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I don't know how the hell I'm going to do a job where I'm doing just about the most anxiety-inducing activity I could do. For fuck's sake dude, I panicked less at a factory job which involved standing above and pouring materials into massive vats of 190 - 350°F wax blends; a situation that carried a real risk of a very painful death freaked me out less than talking to stupid fuckers on the phone. Why is this?

My first day was yesterday, and I hovered over the dreaded dialer button for about 5 minutes. It felt like pressing that button was the equivalent to pulling the trigger for my execution.

I made sales despite being shaky and sweaty and near tears the entire time, so yay me. I can successfully manipulate people into donating their money, I'm truly moving up in the world.

What a nightmare this all is
That is SO cool. You really ARE a rockstar. I'm so jealous. But, happy for you all the same. What you do is not easy & many people are incapable of succeeding at what you do. We're very proud of you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals