• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
This audio-rant perfectly expresses my philosophy/sentiments about life and ctb...

Please consider the words/voice as if they were coming from me, personally. This is an expression of my personal opinion-philosophy-feelings only! Nothing more.

TRIGGER WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN to the attached mp3 audio if ANY of these issues disturb you.
  1. an individual's unconditional right-to-die at the time of their choosing
  2. pro-antinatalism/efilism = Essentially the strong belief that life/existence is NOT a "good thing".
  3. extreme pessimism
  4. a non-belief in god
  5. extreme swearing/name-calling

02 - Right... only under YOUR, certain conditions & HOW DARE YOU judge me (mommy state).mp3

Do we "own" our bodies/lives... or — if we aren't allowed to end our lives with guaranteed safety — at the time and for the reasons of our choosing — aren't our bodies/lives actually "owned" by others?

More from the same rant tomorrow...
I promise.

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Hey I recognise that voice!
No comment.

I'll post details/links to the full rant after posting the clips.

But, please trust me, it's gonna be more fun if we let it "trickle out", rather than jump to the end.

Part #1 is here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/controversial-audio-1.60232/