• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
A funny story writing game that involves creating a story as a team. Each player adds the next line(s) of the story. Each post must only contain 1-10 lines of continued story. The Main Character must stay alive for at least 10 posts. If the character dies, someone can invent a new story beginning with a new Character!
Hope you all have fun writing this first story together:heart:
-------

..The first couple of months were doable. I didn't have much, or any, friends in that school. Just a group of 'other guys' to which I shared some space and time, in class and at lunch hour. It took me quite a while to adapt to the new situation. A new school, new people, I was the youngest, for reasons I can't recall the rest of my class were late 15 or just turned 16 years. On top of that I was quite skinny, too polite, raised well by my parents, a bit too well I guess and I still had a 'childish' side in me. I was young for my age. (to be continued..)

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
After those first months schoolwork started to feel like a drag. I zoned out at school and procrastinated on my homework. I had, at best, become acquainted with my new classmates. I couldn't help but feel ostracized. My single mother overworked herself, and I couldn't even find words of support for her.

Then, on another lonely evening, I heard my phone's notification sound.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It was my controller. I'd been activated.
"Who's the target?" I yawned.
"The catty blonde who sits behind you in algebra. We have reason to believe she's a spy from the Yukon. Your job is to find out what she knows, and who her contact is. You have 2 weeks."
I packed my shrink ray and invisibility suit in my Invader Zim backpack with my schoolbooks and began to mentally prepare for my mission.
Surely they didn't mean Brooke whats-her-name? She's the prettiest girl in school! The Yukon? What are those sneaky canucks up to? And two weeks... the homecoming dance is in 2 weeks.
This could be my most challenging mission yet...

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Finally, my big mission had begun. "Can I really accompish this?", i thought. If I succeed.. my mother won't have to worry about working ever again, and I may never have to go back to school. But if l fail..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
It's a done deal. They will get rid of me once and for all. I was given too many chances it's my time to shine and prove myself.
I go out for a run and there I see her "wait this can't be Brooke!!" "She lives in the same neighborhood!"
Well guess I have to start working earlier than I initially anticipated!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk