BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
I recommend removing the swear words and other slurs like wage slave and so on. If we are trying to commune with this person to see our side then it would be best to stay formal and polite.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I recommend removing the swear words and other slurs like wage slave and so on. If we are trying to commune with this person to see our side then it would be best to stay formal and polite.
I don't think it matters honestly.

BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think it matters honestly.
It can be very helpful in appealing to an official. No reason to use vulgarity when trying to defend ones case. It can also put them off and can be seen as a sign of irrational behavior. If we want them to see it our way we should avoid cultivating contempt.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
It can be very helpful in appealing to an official. No reason to use vulgarity when trying to defend ones case. It can also put them off and can be seen as a sign of irrational behavior. If we want them to see it our way we should avoid cultivating contempt.
Fair enough

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, removing the swear words might help, but if you think that these hacks give a damn about your letters and stuff, you are terribly mistaken. These people have agendas that they won't stray away from no matter what you do. "Fighting" suicide forums is another item from their agenda and you can't do anything about it.

piger

piger

Every waking moment I spiral further into insanity
Dec 11, 2021
I don't think it matters a bit what we do or Don't.

Prolifers are brainwashed warriors of the devil.
They will continue to try to infest this life with corruption.
pretty sure we're both brainwashed by the devil. Satan or some other demon told me to kill myself once.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I think it's a very well written letter, with a number of points that have given me cause to think. Sadly I don't think it will have any effect whatsoever, but I salute you for trying.
I think the whole topic of suicide is such a polarising issue that the two opposite sides will never be able to find any kind of common ground on it. Especially not someone who's whole career revolves around media exposure and perception.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
pretty sure we're both brainwashed by the devil. Satan or some other demon told me to kill myself once
May I ask , were you under the influence of some drug during this time?

I've heard exactly what you're saying in schizophrenic cases, but never sane people.

I do believe what you're saying though.
The devil doesn't like humans.

piger

piger

Every waking moment I spiral further into insanity
Dec 11, 2021
May I ask , were you under the influence of some drug during this time?

I've heard exactly what you're saying in schizophrenic cases, but never sane people.

I do believe what you're saying though.
The devil doesn't like humans.
As I was waking up one morning, I heard tapping on my window, and then some harsh voice that sounded close to me say "YOU HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF". Then I heard steps in the gravel outside. I told it to fuck off. I had not heard any voices up to this point, nor afterwards. Especially one this harsh.

I was not under any influence except for being a bit sleepy because my alarm woke me up a minute or so before. I don't consider myself sane but I get paranoid and have impulsive, uncontrollable behaviors and speech when i get into a certain space.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pluto