Eventually_An_Angel

Eventually_An_Angel

Sep 16, 2024
is this a good idea? when i was wayyyyy younger i tried to do the same thing but with energy drinks a few times and it didnt work but obviously a whole bottle of caffeine pills is different from like 10 energy drinks cuz its way more caffeine and no useless liquid taking up dumb space... so i think it could work? what do u guys think! have any of yall ever died from this? xD imean. obviously if u r readin this u r not dead but YKNOW!!! looking 4ward 2 reading ur replies and i hope u have a super nice night :3 thank u all :heart:

Reactions: wren-briar
alienfreak

alienfreak

Student
Sep 25, 2024
Very very bad idea. Caffeine overdose is one of the worst feelings imaginable (it is like a panic attack) and it is unreliable

Reactions: worthIess
hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
Caffeine overdose is unlikely to work and, even if it did, it would be immensely painful and uncomfortable. I wouldn't consider it.

Reactions: worthIess
hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
how unlikely......
Uh, very unlikely. As in, you'll-throw-it-all-up-and-need-to-go-to-hospital-instead-of-being-dead unlikely. While obviously not comprehensive, I highly recommend you read this section on Wikipedia and go through all of the overdose symptoms. The last paragraph in the symptoms list is what scares me the most and turns me away from something like caffeine, even ignoring the fact that there are so few successful attempts even with purposeful overdoses. I don't mean this in an offensive way at all but I would not even think about CTBing without understanding every little bit of nuance about your method, from the symptoms to the timings to the experiences your family members will have if they find you having CTBed successfully. This goes for every method, not just caffeine overdoses. If you don't have a practically encyclopaedic knowledge about how it'll go, you aren't ready IMO. I'm still reading up on my method to make sure I understand every little part of it, even though the amount of research papers and self-study I've done on it probably makes me one of the most educated people in the world on that specific, very niche subject matter (if only because of how niche it is LOL)

• Informative
Reactions: vampire2002
Eventually_An_Angel

Eventually_An_Angel

Sep 16, 2024
Uh, very unlikely. As in, you'll-throw-it-all-up-and-need-to-go-to-hospital-instead-of-being-dead unlikely. While obviously not comprehensive, I highly recommend you read this section on Wikipedia and go through all of the overdose symptoms. The last paragraph in the symptoms list is what scares me the most and turns me away from something like caffeine, even ignoring the fact that there are so few successful attempts even with purposeful overdoses.
omg i luv wikipedia :3 ill so read this wikipedia article!!!! yayyyy wikipedia :D
Uh, very unlikely. As in, you'll-throw-it-all-up-and-need-to-go-to-hospital-instead-of-being-dead unlikely. While obviously not comprehensive, I highly recommend you read this section on Wikipedia and go through all of the overdose symptoms. The last paragraph in the symptoms list is what scares me the most and turns me away from something like caffeine, even ignoring the fact that there are so few successful attempts even with purposeful overdoses.
also tbh that happened 2 me b4 when i tried to poison myself thru a different method like a year ago.... and ngl it was NOT a good experience at ALL :( n then i was sick for like almost a month and had freaking.lomg lasting effects that r still affecting me over a year later so TBH idont wanna do that again :( iguess i gotta find some extra way sigh

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
how old are you? not to be invasive but you sound young. Anyway, it's not going to kill you.

Reactions: divinemistress36, absolutelyyou and alienfreak
H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
how old are you? not to be invasive but you sound young. Anyway, it's not going to kill you.
right? sounds quite stereo-typically young... almost too much so
got my alarm bells going, although i dont why a threat actor would pose as young girl on a forum - well i can think of a couple reasons
prolly just paranoid. if you arent malicious just ignore this msg, im delusional

Eventually_An_Angel

Eventually_An_Angel

Sep 16, 2024
xD i AM young...but not 2 young 2 be on this forum!!! im just silly :P which.... i guess ur probably not used 2 seein on a suicide forum so i get the suspicioun xD
right? sounds quite stereo-typically young... almost too much so
got my alarm bells going, although i dont why a threat actor would pose as young girl on a forum - well i can think of a couple reasons
prolly just paranoid. if you arent malicious just ignore this msg, im delusional
its ok! were all kinda delusional sometimes. suspicion can be very important after all! just dont go 2 extremes abt it... like killing ppl out of delusion and stuff. ihope u have a nice and sweet night

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4