• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I saw an old thread about Suicide methods not discussed.
So I actually did consider Suicide by Cop.
I've consider hiring a hitman for myself.
(A guy actually got arrested for trying this)
The Nerve

Maybe I missed it being a thought here but
Anyone ever consider Skydiving?

It came to me yesterday and I think I saw 2 incidents where for sure this is the case.
But overall it be a easy way to go and look like an accident.

Of course depending on the business it would take time.
But many are waiting anyway so why not have some fun in the meantime
Or is that dumb?

If I can keep a little cash and a little more will power I'm considering this.

Reactions: zeecen
IVE

IVE

Mar 29, 2024
Maybe I missed it being a thought here but
Anyone ever consider Skydiving?
Devices known as automatic activation devices, or AAD, will deploy the reserve parachute by themselves if you go below a specific height. It is meant to "save" you in case you fail to release any of the parachutes on your own. USPA requires that students who skydive must have an AAD on them, and the Federal Aviation Administration mandates its use for tandem jumps.

Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
Online hitman services are always either cops, scams, or trolls who report to cops. There have been zero documented cases of legit hitman services existing online, even on the dark net.

Skydiving or other extreme sports seem like a solid option. Other methods are more accessible for most, but who knows? Maybe you'll enjoy yourself and discover a new hobby.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Devices known as automatic activation devices, or AAD, will deploy the reserve parachute by themselves if you go below a specific height. It is meant to "save" you in case you fail to release any of the parachutes on your own. USPA requires that students who skydive must have an AAD on them, and the Federal Aviation Administration mandates its use for tandem jumps.
Ah
He took his off
And the other escaped
But it was some time ago
Thanks
Online hitman services are always either cops, scams, or trolls who report to cops. There have been zero documented cases of legit hitman services existing online, even on the dark net.

Skydiving or other extreme sports seem like a solid option. Other methods are more accessible for most, but who knows? Maybe you'll enjoy yourself and discover a new hobby.
I was thinking it could be very fun.
As far as the hitman...thar sucks but only cs I find it comical to be arrested for it😂😂😂
Seriously

Reactions: zeecen and IVE
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
But is there anyway to disconnect such a device? One of course would have to be able be qualified to solo jump, which requires several tandem jumps as well as some kind of course / classroom study.

IVE

IVE

Mar 29, 2024
But is there anyway to disconnect such a device? One of course would have to be able be qualified to solo jump, which requires several tandem jumps as well as some kind of course / classroom study,
I know that you can, but I personally don't know how to

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@Mi Mi Just incase you are still considering this method, make sure there isn't anything to break your fall before you hit the ground. All the survival stories from such hight are things like trees, lines or structures breaking their fall.

Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
@Mi Mi Just incase you are still considering this method, make sure there isn't anything to break your fall before you hit the ground. All the survival stories from such hight are things like trees, lines or structures breaking their fall.
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: rozeske