• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheGreatEscape

Mar 1, 2020
In the U.S., if I traveled 3 or 4 states from my home with no phone or ID and ctb, is there any chance authorities would never figure out what happened and I'd go down as a missing person?

Or with databases and facial recognition that's just no longer possible?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If you are a minor your body is going to be found somehow no matter what.

If you have no one who cares about you enough to file a police report then yes I still think it's possible to disappear in this way. Your remains will probably be found eventually but if you do it correctly it could be years or decades before identified .

it all really depends on if someone exists to advocate for you being found. Public agencies truthfully don't give a rats ass about you unless you owe them something

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If there's someone who will make a search for you then the police will probably look into cameras and stuff and find you. But if you don't have many relatives or they don't care then I guess it would be possible. But I'm not sure, you could still get found randomly and then someone will report it