• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
With a handheld circular saw,you'd need to keep the power buttons pressed. The moment it touches your neck,you'd probably drop it.
If you somehow managed to jam the power buttons on then it'll be sliding around all over the place,running and prolly cut some other stuff up,legs,arms,torso.
I was wondering if this lady did it with a saw you'd need to depress the power buttons on,because it was not running when her body was found
nice
the article in pdf
link https://www.mediafire.com/file/odo8mn8j45ahj4w/1-s2.0-S037907380800371X-main.pdf/file

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you. I later realised it was the same girl,because her photos come on a search for "circular saw suicide". She really went for it.Probably wasn't fretting over the minutiae of hitting any particular artery. Interesting,in the above pdf,it states circular saws are limited by their depth setting,which makes it impossible to produce deep enough cuts,e.g. unlike a band saw.
This young lady's saw was capable of a 5.5 cm cut however,which was clearly deep enough. Mine has a maximum cutting depth of 60mm.
Switch in the "off" position. She must have been "with it" enough to do that. An on/off switch would be so much better. The model I have requires pressure being applied to both the button and the lever. Realistically,I don't think anyone could keep that up whilst sawing their throat. 15908806348753833094773753849400
Found this youtube video that illustrates just what it takes to get through to the carotid

tons of muscles and nerves which should you hit them,and survive,would make life even worse.
Same old,same old.
Anyone that remembers the Iraqi beheading videos will relate to what a hideous way to go this would be,but people will do what they feel they need to do. Agonising,and survivable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Was reading about this guy,a couple of nights ago.
All other articles state that he went to a forest,where he committed suicide by "using an electric drill on himself". I wanted to know specifically how or where he drilled...Head? Heart?
Finally,came across a DM article that spells it out
Spoiler:
he used the saw attachment of his electric drill to sever his femoral artery and an arm

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I have been thinking about this lady all night. I honestly cannot envisage how she did this to herself. The blade guard doesn't seem to have been tied back with anything. She couldn't have done this without holding the blade guard back.
Then,the bottom plate would make it awkward and cumbersome to wield around the neck,close.
She could maybe have been holding it where the motor is...
Circular saws are all pretty similar. Trying to reenact her movements with mine is mind boggling...
Then there's the power switch..
Can't fathom how she did it.

Attachments

• 15909097328766956507919364205775.jpg
    15909097328766956507919364205775.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
lobosolitario

lobosolitario

Apr 25, 2020
Olha a pior coisa é sobreviver a uma tentativa de suicídio pois o sofrimento de ter que viver novamente com as sequelas é horrível pois os familiares vão jogar na sua cara oque vc fez e tal....eu acho essa forma que vc citou dolorosa e sangrenta demais kkkkk melhor dar logo um tiro na cabeça pra acabar de vez com seu sofrimento!!!

• Love
Reactions: Quinlor and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
lobosolitario
Look, the worst thing is to survive a suicide attempt because the suffering of having to live again with the consequences is horrible because the family members will play in your face what you did and such .... I find this way that you mentioned painful and too bloody kkkkk better shot right in the head to end your suffering once and for all !!!
Pretty much the size of it.
I hope you don't mind,I translated your post to English to save others the hassle if they don't speak Portuguese.
Since the opening post mentioned a compact circular saw,I have one but it only cuts to 20mm
Not deep enough imho.

Attachments

• 1590911352488773102935176590758.jpg
    1590911352488773102935176590758.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I have been thinking about this lady all night. I honestly cannot envisage how she did this to herself. The blade guard doesn't seem to have been tied back with anything. She couldn't have done this without holding the blade guard back.
Then,the bottom plate would make it awkward and cumbersome to wield around the neck,close.
She could maybe have been holding it where the motor is...
Circular saws are all pretty similar. Trying to reenact her movements with mine is mind boggling...
Then there's the power switch..
Can't fathom how she did it.
could have been a murder and the police misinterpreted as a suicide perhaps:notsure:

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
The possibility more than crossed my mind. Sometimes,though,people do really achieve some incredible shaite.

Reactions: Quinlor