• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
There are relatively no easy or simple method I can do, it all has to do with mathematics, chemistry and knowing the anatomy..but I can't do any of that because my mind does not work like it use to, I have the inability to learn, store information, remember and concentrate so it makes it excessively difficult and there's no one near my area, that I can ctb with and I have no transportation to travel. I have no finances to pay for anything over 50$. It's all feeling hopeless, that I'll be trapped on this earth forever , I fucken hate EXISTENCE .
i'm in the same ship. hopefully there will be an earthquake and i'll die

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and ZomGuy
aquila

aquila

"I'm not here. This isn't happening"
Jun 10, 2019
I'm with you on this one. Seems like the whole concept of suicide is really easy for a lot of people. Not necessarily the execution part, but the whole preparation, getting the needed equipment, having access to all the drugs, some go through a lot of stuff to get what they need, and I just can't seem to have that will. All the methods have so many flaws that it makes me reluctant to even attempt them. Why does killing yourself has to be so hard goddamit

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Fernandead
F

Fernandead

Jun 6, 2019
I've tried to ctb with a bathrobe string and a doorknob. I couldn't do it, but I think it could work. I'll try it again tomorrow, I suppose.

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Yes, CTB is difficult. Most people don't really want to die, they just want the pain and their problems to go away.
CTB is supposed to be difficult. If it weren't, I would have been gone when I had a deep, dark depression in my late 30's. It's 20 years later, and I'm glad I didn't catch that bus. You should never run to catch the bus, because there's always another bus coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: vulturecyclop and Fernandead
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'm with you on this one. Seems like the whole concept of suicide is really easy for a lot of people. Not necessarily the execution part, but the whole preparation, getting the needed equipment, having access to all the drugs, some go through a lot of stuff to get what they need, and I just can't seem to have that will. All the methods have so many flaws that it makes me reluctant to even attempt them. Why does killing yourself has to be so hard goddamit
If you read all you can about suicides you will find that folks who are famous & rich -- meaning they should have been able to get anything -- have used some exceptionally ordinary items for hanging such as a nylon belt, vacuum cleaner cord, or exercise resistance band. One guy even offed himself with a broken wine bottle, meaning that death is available even if you are so poor that you can't afford a knife. Then you can also read how a 6-year-old girl hung herself, so if we can't get dead that literally means that we are unable to do what a 1st grader can. Another depressing story involved a 12-year-old who ordered an Uber and rode to a parking garage to jump to her death, so yet another kid who does what so many adults here can't yet manage. If you want to CTB then you've clearly already failed at life, and then we can feel even worse for failing to CTB like those kids seem to do so effortlessly.

Reactions: Robyn