• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I just found out that my parents enrolled me in a college. They never asked me about it or told me. I've been avoiding enrolling, but still, they have no right to enroll for me. It's done, now. I don't want to go there, at all.
There was someone at the school I just left who I really care about but who's ignoring me. I know what college they are going to, and I was considering enrolling at the same college and hopefully being able to meet them again. That's never going to happen, now. I'll never be able to meet them again.
They didn't even tell me! I just saw it on the calendar.
I need to end it before then. It would be absoloute torture to go there.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, that's shitty. I don't understand how they can do that without a signature from you or something.

My college experience was dreadful. Hopefully yours is better, assuming you don't get out of going. I withdrew and never looked back.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I just found out that my parents enrolled me in a college. They never asked me about it or told me. I've been avoiding enrolling, but still, they have no right to enroll for me. It's done, now. I don't want to go there, at all.
There was someone at the school I just left who I really care about but who's ignoring me. I know what college they are going to, and I was considering enrolling at the same college and hopefully being able to meet them again. That's never going to happen, now. I'll never be able to meet them again.
They didn't even tell me! I just saw it on the calendar.
I need to end it before then. It would be absoloute torture to go there.

That sucks, I'm sorry. :/ You're in the UK so college are your last two years of secondary school, right?

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Wow, that's shitty. I don't understand how they can do that without a signature from you or something.

My college experience was dreadful. Hopefully yours is better, assuming you don't get out of going. I withdrew and never looked back.
Thanks.
I don't think a signature is needed where I live. In any case, they were able to enrol me without any trouble at all. If I said that I disagree with what they've done, they'd just get angry with me for not enrolling myself and say that they had to do something.

To be honest, I only wanted to stick around for college because of the chance of meeting the person I care about again. I honestly thought that they were my soulmate. We were only acquaintances, but I really loved them. I kept having these insane thoughts that if I were to see them again in college, they'd apologise for ignoring me and we'd become close. Well, that never would have happened anyway.

I guess I was always just way too idealistic, in a lot of cases. Always thinking that everything would right itself eventually - fate and all that.
I won't be going to college. It's taken too long for me to realise, and I refused to realise it, but I realise now that things aren't going right themselves. My life become permanently unworthy of living a while back. I'd thought that everything that I've lost and missed out on wouldn't matter if there was something worth living for. But everything worth living for left. And I can't replace those things. I mean, I've always realised that it would be the end when all the things that I cared about went, but I never accepted that they'd left, not fully.

Reactions: Tiburcio and CRM
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
That sucks, I'm sorry. :/ You're in the UK so college are your last two years of secondary school, right?
Nope. In the UK, you leave secondary school at age 16, and go to college until you're 18.

Reactions: Comatose11
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
wow that is not right and you should not go if you do not want to. this may seem a bit much but is there any way you can emancipate yourself from them? distance yourself from them legally? this does not sound very bearable.

other than that sending wishes your way as you hang in there.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
you might also be able to explain and appeal the college thing since it was done without your knowledge

Reactions: Anarchy
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
To be honest, I only wanted to stick around for college because of the chance of meeting the person I care about again. I honestly thought that they were my soulmate. We were only acquaintances, but I really loved them. I kept having these insane thoughts that if I were to see them again in college, they'd apologise for ignoring me and we'd become close. Well, that never would have happened anyway.

I guess I was always just way too idealistic, in a lot of cases. Always thinking that everything would right itself eventually - fate and all that.
That idealism really speaks to me. I used to fantasize all day about stuff like that, people caring about me like that, and us doing all of these things that never happened. It's probably why I've gotten into writing; it allows me to create my own world where everything really DOES right itself.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
wow that is not right and you should not go if you do not want to. this may seem a bit much but is there any way you can emancipate yourself from them? distance yourself from them legally? this does not sound very bearable.

other than that sending wishes your way as you hang in there.
Thanks. Hope you hang in there too. I don't think you can emancipate yourself in the UK. I definitely would if I had the choice.
If I wanted to get away from my parents, I could ask for assisted living, which I imagine is a long process and might be refused on the grounds of my parents not being abusive, ask to be fostered (same issues and no point of that because of my age) or run away. The police aren't allowed to force you back if you run away at 16 unless you're in a dangerous situation, but they might argue that I am because they know I'm suicidal. Could even section me again.
I can't find my own place because I don't have any money amd couldn't find or keep a job.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
That idealism really speaks to me. I used to fantasize all day about stuff like that, people caring about me like that, and us doing all of these things that never happened. It's probably why I've gotten into writing; it allows me to create my own world where everything really DOES right itself.

I used to be really into writing. It's really good to take your mind off things. Since I was eight, I'd always wanted to be an author.
I'd be quite interested in writing tragic stories, though. I guess I like creating my owm world and having control of it and the escapism rather then righting wrongs in my writing.
I've always thought that the imagination is amazing - too bad that it tortures people woth idealism. I was previously of the opinion that I could cope with anything, even being paralysed from the waist down, if only I could still read and enter imaginary worlds. How naïve I was then.

Reactions: CRM
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
you might also be able to explain and appeal the college thing since it was done without your knowledge
I wish. I don't think that that would be possible for me. I'd have no idea how to even go about the process, and they'd probably make out that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I'm autistic - the authorities and colleges know that. They'd probably just think that my autism made enrolling too overwhelming for me and that my parents were supporting me by doing it for me.

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Well they've just handed you the reason and time frame on a plate, or you can go and give it a try for a couple of months.

Reactions: Anarchy and lv-gras