• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AslansKomiko

AslansKomiko

Apr 23, 2024
Everything is painful. My parents are always yelling at me, college is an asshole, my friends aren't treating me too well, and I feel like everyone I care about hates me. My boyfriend and my best friend are the only reasons I'm still here. But I'm tired of being a doormat to everyone. I'm tired of being used. I'm tired of living. It hurts. I always act like I'm happy and positive, but I'm not. I want it all to be over. But I'm scared to die. I just can't keep going. I want to cry. I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I understand. Having to put on a mask while you're dying inside is the worst. No one knowing how you truly feel is so lonely. My boyfriend and a select few are why I'm here too, but even so, the want to disappear never goes away. I hope it does some day, for you too. Sending you love. <3