• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jrumbles

Nov 21, 2022
Hi all. Been a non-member lurker for a while but recently signed up. Wondering if anyone can help provide guidance on if any combination of the below inventory will work to do the job. I've tried to separate them out into categories as best I could, providing category, name, dosage, and quantity available. Also alcohol would be added to the mix. Thank you so much for your help. <3

5-HT3 antagonist (anti nausea)
- Odansetron ODT 4mg x10 dissolvable tablets (could help to prevent throwing up?)

Benzodiazepine
- Lorazepam 0.5mg x28

Opioid
- Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5-325mg x93. NOTE: 9 of these say "Generic for Percocet" and are fairly new. The rest say "Generic for Norco" and are ~14 years old. But they deff still work, though may be weaker.
- Tramadol HCL 50mg x8

Anxiolytics
- Buspirone HCL 10mg x55

GABA analogue
- Gabapentin 300mg x27

Muscle Relaxer
- Tizanidine HCL 4mg x19
- Methocarbamol 500mg x20
- Baclofen 10mg x56

Anti-inflammatory drug
- Meloxicam 7.5mg x56

SSRI/Anti Depressant
- Escitalopram 10mg x26
- Trazodone 50mg x28

Non-Stimulant for ADHD
- Guanfacine HCL ER 1mg x20

Other random items that may be irrelevant include bupropion, lamotrigine, sildenafil, and tadalafil. Also have CBN gel pills and melatonin chewables, which could help with sleep?, but again may be irrelevant. Could easily get ketamine, cocaine, mdma as well.

Thanks to everyone for your help. Much love <3

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
In the u.s. less than 2% of attempts by pills work, and when they do work they are usually powerful opioids. It is unlikely that any of these will work for ctb, though they could damage your health. This information is from a Harvard Study called "Lethality of Suicide Methods" that you can easily find on the internet.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
You're likely to get seratonin syndrome and or have seizures. Bupropion in dosages over 300 mg can induce seizures, which happened to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Someone123
J

jrumbles

Nov 21, 2022
You're likely to get seratonin syndrome and or have seizures. Bupropion in dosages over 300 mg can induce seizures, which happened to me.
I may or may not take 450mg of bupropion a day. As prescribed.

I'm not saying to combine ALL of these. But was thinking maybe the opiods + benzos + muscle relaxers or something would be a good combo. =/
Grasping for whatever I can here.

C

Countdown Kirk

Nov 30, 2022
Opioid, Gabas, and Benzo.
Taken after a good booze session.

Reactions: mighthavebeen
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Holy shit . . . the first thing that comes to mind is to wonder where the hell you got all of that?? (Don't actually tell me--that's not info about yourself and your habits that the internet needs to know.)

Curious, though--ketamine and MDMA are/have been prescribed as legitimate treatments for things like treatment-resistant major depressive disorder and PTSD. If you have easy access, is there any chance either or both of these things could improve matters for you? I absolutely believe in adults' right to choose whether they want to keep on existing or not, but if there are accessible means of making life at least bearable and preferably worthwhile, it seems like a thing worth trying, you know?

That said, given all those drugs with similar methods of action, there probably is at least one pathway to ctb there. I'm just not well-informed enough to find it. You could try entering different prescription drug combinations into Web MD's drug interaction checker. (AFAIK it doesn't work for illegal or recreational drugs.) It probably hasn't occurred to Web MD that people could be using their tool to find dangerous drug combinations on purpose, and let's not tell them . . . copy and paste the URL below into your browser rather than clicking:
Code:
http://www.webmd.com/interaction-checker/default.htm

Please be very, very careful when attempting to mix and match drugs. There's a lot of potential to do your body serious and permanent damage, all while it perversely manages to remain very much alive.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Unending
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure if that cocktail of prescriptions will work but it's surely enough to cause something. As someone mentioned earlier, statistically overdose is one of the least reliable methods and for that it should be avoided. I stupidly tried to go the pill route as well. consumed literally everything in my house. prescriptions, opioids I got off the streets, and over the counter medicines. didn't even cause any lasting damage really.

I think the main problem with OD is discoverability. Do you live alone? It could take hours if not days for your body to succumb, its actually quite resilient. More than likely someone will notice you're looking very sick or all your medicine suddenly disappeared and intervene. It's also very likely you'll puke up everything before it has a chance to take its toll.

Reactions: justwanasleep
J

jrumbles

Nov 21, 2022
Appreciate the replies. Luckily live alone, so the chances of getting discovered early are slim. Was thinking about how to potentially increase the chances of ctb, maybe take the pills and hop in the bathtub, and go to sleep (drown). I've read that gabas and opiods are a deadly combination, but there is not much documentation out there. Unfortunately the opiods have so much acetaminophen in them, so the risk of vomiting it all up early is real. Though, that is where the Odansetron could be handy....

Forgot to mention could also get a bunch of GHB and "g out". Deff would induce sleep, but vomiting while asleep still a possibility.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Don't even bother. This method just doesn't work. Just enjoy the Opiates since you have quite a few of them. Let them make you feel a little better and watch some tv or play a video game. That's what I would do.

T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
I agree, even with all of those meds you're more likely to suffer severe side effects and deep sleep, likely you will survive as most people don't die of pills. It's very unlikely! Tried twice myself with more than you listed and ended up sleeping for 6 days and suffered liver damage. A lot of people end up suffering brain damage too as of your brain doesn't get enough oxygen for enough time it kills brain cells which could
Leave you in a much worse situation. These might help you get through the SN method as that's what I'd recommend over this as its
Just not likely it'll work. Please do
Some more research as my if us can testify from trying pills they rarely work. Now fentanyl is a different story. It's very deadly.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you search on google by each medication then overdose you will get a good idea of the effects. It would be so unlikely that combining any meds that would help, it would likely be one med that would do it. There are medical papers, etc., that are available. It wouold be worth it to review the paper "Lethality of Suicide Methods" from Harvard.

J

jrumbles

Nov 21, 2022
Hi all. A followup here after doing more research. I have read that 90mg of hydrocodone is considered a lethal dose (+/- whatever depending on tolerance, weight, etc.) However, 4g of acetaminophen (4000mg) is also considered a lethal dose, though typically takes days after ingesting. If have 93 hydrocodone pills, that equates to 465mg of hydrocodone and ~30g (30,225mg) of acetaminophen. Additionally, the tramadol is just tramadol, no acetapmetaphoin, and there is 400mg of that. It is also absorbed rapidly. Feel like this is a solid combo, no? Biggest thing here would be vomiting it up before the body absorbs enough? Maybe? But the Odansetron (Zofran) could help to prevent this.

Studies have also shows that Gabapentin use resulted in a 60% increase of the odds of opioid-related death.

also there are benzos and booze... and also live alone so all good there.

edit:
I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure if that cocktail of prescriptions will work but it's surely enough to cause something. As someone mentioned earlier, statistically overdose is one of the least reliable methods and for that it should be avoided. I stupidly tried to go the pill route as well. consumed literally everything in my house. prescriptions, opioids I got off the streets, and over the counter medicines. didn't even cause any lasting damage really.

I think the main problem with OD is discoverability. Do you live alone? It could take hours if not days for your body to succumb, its actually quite resilient. More than likely someone will notice you're looking very sick or all your medicine suddenly disappeared and intervene. It's also very likely you'll puke up everything before it has a chance to take its toll.

How much / what kind of opiods did you take, and what prescriptions?

Last edited: