Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
This cold front that came through the US is awful because it's stopping me from ctb. I want to be in nature when I ctb but it's so cold that I don't feel comfortable being outside or car camping.
I'm not mad or anything since I've been able to enjoy the time in a warm bed but at the same time I'm exhausted living with myself. As soon as it's warm and dry I'll hopefully be attempting ctb.
I hate that i keep pushing it off especially since it's not really SI but an obligation I feel I have to uphold to myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimetoGo!, breezeboy, Gonnerr and 5 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ctb's a hugely important decision, i don't blame u for wanting to die in ur ideal conditions. if possible, every1 should get to die exactly the way they want. dying in nature was my dream too :') im v sad i won't be able to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, AvoidingMyself, Fall_Apart and 3 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Being in the cold is uncomfortable. I live in the UK and it's not just cold but windy and rainy most of the time. It's a pain in the arse but something we get used to.

I like the idea of CTB in the nature, ending your suffering with a view sounds comforting. I wish you the best if you decide to CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, TimetoGo!, AvoidingMyself and 1 other person
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
I hate that i keep pushing it off especially since it's not really SI but an obligation I feel I have to uphold to myself.
I'm in the same boat. Feels like I'm trapped in a liminal space or something akin to limbo until I can afford to gather everything I need.

Best wishes OP, your posts are always a charm.

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself and Leavesfromthevine
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Me too , if it would be warm outside , i would prepare for ctb in nature because i cannot do it in my apartment, i got like 3 or 4 big hospitals in a 3 km radius.

So if SI kick in I want to be far in nature far from help. I want to do it in a tent so impossible for now.