YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
That angering feeling you get when you can't coherently convey what your thinking an only end up sounding unreasonable/illogical,,

Look, it's lain,,wild.

• Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Archness and MidnightDream
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
100%

I need lots of time to think and communicate my thoughts properly. "Real Time Interaction" IRL is just too fast. Always messing up.

Dumb defect autist brain. Need to rely on everything other then "innate feeling" or "instinct". Will always be well behind.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
100%

I need lots of time to think and communicate my thoughts properly. "Real Time Interaction" IRL is just too fast. Always messing up.

Dumb defect autist brain. Need to rely on everything other then "innate feeling" or "instinct". Will always be well behind.
Yeah, like for example, i always end up enviously wishing I'd have a response for people when they'd ask me things like

"why do you gotta be like this"

obviously this is just one of many possible examples I could give but I think you get the gist of it,, longing for the words.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Ages ago. I trained myself to just shut up, and to this day I have a rambling alert go off inside, and I'll cut off mid sentence with a stupid giggle, and not say another word for quite a while. People got used to it. Or they didn't, but it's still better than the helpless feeling of trying to explain something in circles. Lol.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress